6 months post op. Am I on track?

deane95

Hi all. 

It's exactly 6 months post op for me tomorrow and would like to get some opinions on whether I am on the right track or whether I am behind in growth or should be worried. I had roughly 1500 grafts implanted. 

Thanks! :)

20230904_160443.jpg

20230904_160439.jpg

20230904_160447.jpg

20230306_161054.jpg

20230308_094619.jpg

image.jpg

It's not bad but the density could be better, you should wait until 9th month and then assess your situation, hair will mature until then and the visual coverage will be better for sure. Who was the surgeon?

Edited by hairywannabe

32 minutes ago, hairywannabe said:

It's not bad but the density could be better, you should wait until 9th month and then assess you situation, hair will mature until then and the visual coverage will be better for sure. Who was the surgeon?

Yeah the density is what bothers me most. Just hoping more grafts come through and thicken/darken. The surgeon was Dr Ahmed Saaed at Fortes Clinic in London

• Valued Contributor

@deane95

Imo You are on track at 6 months...you are just at half way mark and you still got many more months in the bank for more growth and density..Happy growing and keep updating brother ..

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, consequence said:

Can we see some pics?

I don't think any reputable clinic will even consider you before a year.

Yeah, i'm just researching some clinics right now and won't try and book a consultation until maybe 11 months in

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, consequence said:

Who was your surgeon?

Dr Ahmad Saaed at Fortes Clinic in London. Should've done a lot more research and wished I found this forum before I had it done. Just need to make sure I don't make the same mistake next time 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

As I'm sure you're aware mate this isn't a good result, and despite possible improvements over the next 6, I can't see you being where you want to be.

Good new is your hair looks thick, and it shouldn't take too many to fix and get you a great hairline.

Only go to one of the best this time around (Bisanga, Couto, Ahmad probably out of your price range, Pekiner) etc and you should be fine.

All the best

57 minutes ago, HHH said:

As I'm sure you're aware mate this isn't a good result, and despite possible improvements over the next 6, I can't see you being where you want to be.

Good new is your hair looks thick, and it shouldn't take too many to fix and get you a great hairline.

Only go to one of the best this time around (Bisanga, Couto, Ahmad probably out of your price range, Pekiner) etc and you should be fine.

All the best

Yeah luckily my donor area still has plenty of grafts left also. Just need to choose a decent enough doctor next time. Have you an opinion on Dr Mani Mittal in London? Seen a few posts on here that look like good work and is also a recommended surgeon on here.