Major steps of Surgery

killbill

Hi Guys… what is the most important aspect of the surgery which should be done by surgeon themselves in your opinion? I have reached out to few surgeon’s based on my budget,  but it seems like none of them do everything by themselves. For example, some doctors perform implantation themselves and extraction is done by their assistant , some do extraction and channel opening and depositing the graft is done by their team and some only do the incision and rest is done by their team.

2 hours ago, MildSeven said:

All Steps are important

but the step which cannot be done by anyone else is Planning and opening Slits, is must be done by doctor...

Agreed with this. While extractions and placements of the grafts are important steps as any, the technicians can be well experienced and capable of getting this done. The planning and creation of the inserts is the artistry that should be a specialty the doctor possess. That being said, there are a few doctors that do the extractions and incisions too, but I would avoid any clinic where the doctor isn't involved in the incisions. 

I disagree, the doctor should be responsible for the procedure so the doctor should perform the surgical elements of cutting tissue, which INCLUDES extraction.  In fact the law in most places require a doctor to personally perform extractions.