Oral Minox in the UK

Hi guys, just wondering where ppl from the UK purchase oral Minox from in the UK. I previously have been getting from UKhairmeds which was recommended by one of Bisanga’s advisors and they are around £250 for 6 months supply. Just wondering if there are other cheaper options?

1 hour ago, TheGreatPretender said:

Got it via alldaychemist. 

10mg of lonitabs, I will start splitting in two halfs once my supply from Spain post op ends. 

I would trust goodstuffstore more imo, can't really trust anything coming from India

3 minutes ago, TheGreatPretender said:

Doesn't come directly from India though. The brand is Indian but it's legit, lots of people have been ordering there for ages. 

Brand is Indian, which is why I said I would not trust it IMO. Just my personal opinion 😃

Just now, Youth_Again said:

Brand is Indian, which is why I said I would not trust it IMO. Just my personal opinion 😃

That's fine. The brand you buy is actually from Thailand so it's not like you are getting it made anywhere in the west but if that gives you more peace of mind more power for you. I just got from ADC since i found it quite cheaper for 6 months supply. 

10 minutes ago, TheGreatPretender said:

That's fine. The brand you buy is actually from Thailand so it's not like you are getting it made anywhere in the west but if that gives you more peace of mind more power for you. I just got from ADC since i found it quite cheaper for 6 months supply. 

I know, I would rather get the real deal but I can't get it in Canada so I have to go that route sadly. Price is not in consideration here for me

1 minute ago, Youth_Again said:

I know, I would rather get the real deal but I can't get it in Canada so I have to go that route sadly. Price is not in consideration here for me

Makes sense. I agree about getting in the country itself but unfortunately my doctors are moronic enough not to prescribe me so I had to use this route. 

Did my research on the brand though and lots of people are using it either here or on Reddit so I'm 100% confident that it's as legit as it comes. You should be fine picking it up from anywhere. 

On 8/31/2023 at 11:38 AM, UKLad81 said:

Hi guys, just wondering where ppl from the UK purchase oral Minox from in the UK. I previously have been getting from UKhairmeds which was recommended by one of Bisanga’s advisors and they are around £250 for 6 months supply. Just wondering if there are other cheaper options?

Goodstuffstore 

Comes from Thailand 6 month supply for £30

Domg pay £250 lol that’s crazy 

5 hours ago, UKLad81 said:

How reliable is this place? Bit concerned it’s completely different brand that I’m used to. 

Not had any issues personally.

Was previously using Manual.co for Oral Minoxidil. 
Came without 2 weeks

i believe oral minoxidil is dirt cheap in Thailand hence the price 

Edited by LeveledUp
  • Like 1