Hair transplant advice

Hi guys.
I am a new user of the site, and I feel a little lost due to the amount of information here and on the internet in general.
I'm 22 years old, and for about a year now I've had pretty serious hair loss, and it's bothering me a lot. I have been doing PRP treatments for three months now, which are not helping at the moment. I have never used Minoxy or anything else, and I don't want to either.

I recently started considering getting a hair transplant. So far I have talked to the Dr. Serkan clinic and the Dr. Erdogan clinic and they offered me to do 3200 grafts and 5000 grafts, respectively. In addition, I have talked to HDC clinic who told me that I am currently not yet suitable for a transplant, and that it is recommended to wait at least another two years.

I am attaching three pictures that show the current state of my hair.
I would be very grateful if you could help me make a more informed decision, how do I know who I can trust? In your opinion, Is it recommended that I wait with the transplant because of my age and/or the state of the hair?

Thanks a lot.

IMG-1503.jpg

IMG-1498.jpg

IMG-1514.jpg

HDC have given you some good advice, don’t jump in and get a Hair Transplant too soon… Consider Fin/Minox and be prepared to wait for at least a year before you review you’re situation.

You will always find someone willing to take you on as a candidate for a transplant, but this isn’t a good idea, especially from wild card hair mills like the other names you have mentioned.

Stay on the forum and learn who’s doing good work, and absorb as much information as you can. 
Don’t rush in to anything, don’t listen to one persons advice (mine Included) we are here to help and guide where possible, but ultimately the choices are you’re own. 

• Like 4

• Valued Contributor

As above; consider finasteride &/or minoxidil. Remember that you are in fact very young and your hair loss will likely progress so you'll be chasing your hair loss down with multiple HT's. I certainly couldn't afford one when I was 22, never mind needing more! 

I also can't stress this enough... If you've not rocked a buzz cut for a good while to see how you like it then you're skipping a vital step. You look like you wear your hair quite short anyway so a buzz would look cool. It hurts my head how many people start looking into HT's before they've tried the easiest, cheapest, safest and usually very good-looking option first - especially for very young guys. Surgery should always be the absolute last resort. Take your time!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Berba11 said:

As above; consider finasteride &/or minoxidil. Remember that you are in fact very young and your hair loss will likely progress so you'll be chasing your hair loss down with multiple HT's. I certainly couldn't afford one when I was 22, never mind needing more! 

I also can't stress this enough... If you've not rocked a buzz cut for a good while to see how you like it then you're skipping a vital step. You look like you wear your hair quite short anyway so a buzz would look cool. It hurts my head how many people start looking into HT's before they've tried the easiest, cheapest, safest and usually very good-looking option first - especially for very young guys. Surgery should always be the absolute last resort. Take your time!

This is spot on - take the leap now and see if you feel comfortable with the buzzed look, it will save you untold amounts of time, stress, money, etc...

• Like 1