FUE with Pure Line Clinic,Istanbul 4256 Grafts- August 2023

AndrewF.

On 2/21/2024 at 10:09 PM, Tamersam. said:

One of the best results I've seen! And the price is really good. Can you check the messages please?

Thank you so much! I replied to the message

• 1 month later...
  • Valued Contributor

Can you share some high resolution close ups of the hairline so we can see the level of detail and refinement? The growth looks very good, which isn’t uncommon for lower cost Turkish clinics. Where most of them fall down however is by putting multiple graft hairs in the hairline. The only close-ish hairline pic you shared looks like it has multis, however that may just be the lighting. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2024 at 11:42 PM, Berba11 said:

Can you share some high resolution close ups of the hairline so we can see the level of detail and refinement? The growth looks very good, which isn’t uncommon for lower cost Turkish clinics. Where most of them fall down however is by putting multiple graft hairs in the hairline. The only close-ish hairline pic you shared looks like it has multis, however that may just be the lighting. 

I'll send photos again when I'm available, but all the hair in the front are single grafts and thin hair. They said that they chose the hair behind the ear and at the bottom of the neck to make it look more natural.I made my decision by researching and asking about everything, down to the punch size they use. I've been researching for a long time and I have many friends around me who have had hair transplantation. Best result is undoubtedly mine.

On 4/14/2024 at 11:58 PM, Miller1980 said:

The result indeed looks awesome and natural looking...I would be very happy if i had this result..👍

Yes I'm so happy. Thank you!

• Like 1