Choosing a surgeon

Sorry this is my second time posting. I thought I was going to go with De Freitas but someone pointed out that he implants hairs in a row pattern. Once I saw the row pattern I'm really hesitant now to book with Freitas. So now I'm trying to find another surgeon. If you look closely with Freitas recently implanted grafts you will see the rows, and they are not in a random pattern.

Which one is best suited to lower hairlines?

I liked Dr. Freitas but when someone pointed out he implant rows I noticed them. However his hairlines look great.

Dr. Yaman looks promising but I’m not sure I’d travel all the way to Turkey. Maybe, maybe not.

Dr. Nader looked great but I’m not sure he would be great for my case that is looking to lower my hairline. If I'm not mistaken Nader is not great to lower hairlines. But maybe he is?

HMR Dr. Cortez looks promising but Im not sure that they make the best use of your donor hair. I’m not sure about their transection rate, and shock loss. And his hairlines look very boring. Like a half circle.

I don’t know. What do you all think? If you have drs I haven’t listed let me know.

• Administrators

People constantly talk about post-op pictures and implantation patterns. How it looks grown out is what matters the most. I’ve heard people claim several doctors implant in rows, many of whom are excellent. My advice is to listen less to anonymous people online, and instead talk to past patients. Do some research here and try and talk to past patients. 

Here’s a De Freitas case, the work speaks for itself.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 hours ago, hairupgrade said:

Sorry this is my second time posting. I thought I was going to go with De Freitas but someone pointed out that he implants hairs in a row pattern. Once I saw the row pattern I'm really hesitant now to book with Freitas. So now I'm trying to find another surgeon. If you look closely with Freitas recently implanted grafts you will see the rows, and they are not in a random pattern.

Which one is best suited to lower hairlines?

I liked Dr. Freitas but when someone pointed out he implant rows I noticed them. However his hairlines look great.

Dr. Yaman looks promising but I’m not sure I’d travel all the way to Turkey. Maybe, maybe not.

Dr. Nader looked great but I’m not sure he would be great for my case that is looking to lower my hairline. If I'm not mistaken Nader is not great to lower hairlines. But maybe he is?

HMR Dr. Cortez looks promising but Im not sure that they make the best use of your donor hair. I’m not sure about their transection rate, and shock loss. And his hairlines look very boring. Like a half circle.

I don’t know. What do you all think? If you have drs I haven’t listed let me know.

Freitas is levels above the other DRs mentioned, not even close, especially for hairline work 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@hairupgradeDe freitas is better from all the ones you have mentioned ..yaman imo is kinda good hairmill...cortez and nader are good but they are not comparable to de freitas...if you really wanna look for doctors who are at par with de freitas than you can look at dr pinto ,dr Ferreira ,dr couto 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023