Derma rollers for hair growth

Nasau

• Valued Contributor

@Nasau

I used it long time back...i was using 0.25mm daily at night before applying minoxidil....this can improve absorption and 1.0 mm can be used once in a week which can help to promote growth....now upto what extent it can help is always debatable and theere are different opinions about it...some people with sensitive scalp are better of not using it as it can cause irritation/infection and even need to be used carefully as it can damage native hairs too....

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

13 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

@Nasau

I used it long time back...i was using 0.25mm daily at night before applying minoxidil....this can improve absorption and 1.0 mm can be used once in a week which can help to promote growth....now upto what extent it can help is always debatable and theere are different opinions about it...some people with sensitive scalp are better of not using it as it can cause irritation/infection and even need to be used carefully as it can damage native hairs too....

Did you notice a differeance? 

• Valued Contributor
7 minutes ago, hairman804 said:

Did you notice a differeance? 

Yeh bt how can someone be ascertain that its due to dermaroller ?the gains can also be  only be due to medication and even if it is than upto what extent ...see to be frank this thing is like you are at war and you need to use every available arsenal...now you can't measure individual benefits...from my understanding and experience finasteride and minoxidil are most beneficial and primary thing to consider and all the other things provides helping hand 

Edited by A_4_Archan
  • Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

I wanted to share my personal experience with hair loss and the amazing solution I found in Lordhair Hair System. As someone who has struggled with thinning hair for years, I understand the frustration and self-consciousness it can cause. After trying various remedies and treatments with limited success, I stumbled upon Lordhair Hair System through a recommendation on this forum, and it has truly been life-changing.