Eugenix: Sleep quality days after HT

Hello all, looking forward to your advice. I am a Grade 6.5/7 and scheduled for a procedure at @Eugenix Hair Science in a month.

The instructions call for sleeping with a special pillow and minimizing contact after the procedure. Can any of you share specifics of how many days post-procedure I should expect to be sleep-deprived? So I can plan to get back to my work schedule.

• Valued Contributor

Get yourself a neck travel pillow. After surgery wear it in bed so your head is propped up (using pillows as well) so that your grafts won’t touch anything. Eugenix will go through all of this in great detail so don’t be to concerned. The first few nights your sleep might be average but remember this passes quickly and is a smell price for life long results. All the best! 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@homeboundDon't worry too much about it...just keep a neck pillow as well as regular pillows so that nothing touches your grafts...its not that tough to be honest...and its not that everyone is sleep deprived ..i had a good sleep on the day as well as immediate following days of my surgery

• Like 2

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

I found the five nights of post-op sleeping after I had my crown/lower crown done was difficult. I recommend you get a travel pillow and put it at the end of your bed and lie down with your head slightly hanging off the bed (the lower the grafts in the crown area, the more uncomfortable the sleep gets lol). In the grand scheme though it's just Short term pain.. for long term gains 💪

• Like 3

@homebound

Sleeping instructions with the neck travel pillow are for the first 7 days after the procedure; after the head wash, you can sleep in a normal position without using the neck pillow. Please feel free to send us a personalized message in case of any further questions.

Warmest Regards 
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

• Like 1

The only poor night’s sleep I had post-op was the very first night, but that was because I had terrible nausea and was up all night vomiting.

Practice sleeping in the recommended position ahead of time so you know what to expect. 

• Like 1

Please direct medical questions to medical professionals.

NW3, Dr. Rahal, FUE, 3,000FU, Summer 2023