What do Dr.Patella and Dr.Sethi charge per graft and how long is their wait time?

• Valued Contributor
13 hours ago, bigtyivier2k2 said:

What do Dr.Patella and Dr.Sethi charge per graft and how long is their wait time? Also do they do package like clinics in Turkey with hotel/flight etc

Eugenix have many packages and their prices start from 75INR+18%tax per graft to i think around 500INR+tax per grafts based on the lead surgeon you choose and they provide accommodation as well in most of their packages 

Dr pittela i think has two packages ,3USD per graft where he will only do incisions and 4USD per graft where he will do incisions ,extraction and crucial implantation as well...i think accommodation isn't included in this...

Though you may directly ask them as there may be changes to this...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

1 hour ago, A_4_Archan said:

Eugenix have many packages and their prices start from 75INR+18%tax per graft to i think around 500INR+tax per grafts based on the lead surgeon you choose and they provide accommodation as well in most of their packages 

Dr pittela i think has two packages ,3USD per graft where he will only do incisions and 4USD per graft where he will do incisions ,extraction and crucial implantation as well...i think accommodation isn't included in this...

Though you may directly ask them as there may be changes to this...

If I was to go with Dr.Pitella I would chose the option for him to do the full surgery. After having 2 FUT’s in NY that Im not thrilled about I would want him to do the max amount of grafts he possibly can .

For those who went to either Pitella or Eugenix how safe did the travel feel? Ive heard some stories about Brazil and tourist safety but again those are stories lol

Edited by bigtyivier2k2

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, bigtyivier2k2 said:

If I was to go with Dr.Pitella I would chose the option for him to do the full surgery. After having 2 FUT’s in NY that Im not thrilled about I would want him to do the max amount of grafts he possibly can .

For those who went to either Pitella or Eugenix how safe did the travel feel? Ive heard some stories about Brazil and tourist safety but again those are stories lol

Don't know about brazil personally bt there are many patients travelling to dr pittela and you can ask them abt this but i think its pretty safe 

With eugenix you have to travel to India which again is pretty safe so you can choose either of them

Dr pittela imo is doing exceptional work this days and at 4USD he is no brainer . .

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023