Dr. Bisanga?

pmill

I've seen very good reviews and before/after pics with Bisanga..anybody have a personal experience with him or have any useful information? please any help would be greatly appreciated.thanks

I've seen very good reviews and before/after pics with Bisanga..anybody have a personal experience with him or have any useful information? please any help would be greatly appreciated.thanks

pmill,

Dr. Bisanga appears to be doing solid work. I've invited his clinic to present photos on this forum, though they haven't taken advantage of this opportunity yet.

Hopefully in time they will, and we'll all be able to see some examples of his work and consider recommending him on the Hair Transplant Network.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hey Bill and pleasegrowplease thanks alot for the info,,i agree with you big time,the fue results im seeing are awsome and the pictures are in the same angles..no phony tactics with the pics..im seriously considering flying to belgium to get a fue done with them because the only other person that i was looking at was dr Umar in Cali.but Bisanga has more photo's of Fue results..but hey Bill just bc you dont recommend him on here dosent mean he's not a fantastic doc correct?

yea i think bisanga has more proof of pictures and videos out then umar(not saying hes not a great doctor)i sent in some pictures to bisanga for an online consult late last night,some one got back to me this afternoon saying bisanga will take a look and they'll contact me by email tomorrow,umar however i sent pics 2 days ago and havent got a response yet,maybe they're very busy? i dont know.

From my phone converstaions I found their staff very caring, extremely honest, and professional. The pictures of their work speaks for itself. Very natural looking hairlines are what really make them stand out.

If they were in the USA I would set an appointment today. It's hard enough being a repair case, let alone having to go overseas to get it done.

I also think PhilB represents the clinic very well.

Yea i agree with you guys, I've been conversating through emails with them and there is nothing but honesty and no sales pushing AT ALL. They wont do what armani is doing with sales pitch and use up all the donor,they're very conservitive and honest about everything and not going overboard. Im pretty sure they will be my choice in the upcoming months.(and im in the U.S)

• 4 months later...

TC17,

I've been speaking with Phil, the patient coordinator for Dr. Bisanga who has expressed interest in potential recommendation in the past. However, even though he's been invited, to date, he has not taken advantage of presenting examples of Dr. Bisanga's work on our forum for review.

Thanks for checking,

Bill