Hair transplantation suggestion

On 7/25/2023 at 2:19 AM, A_4_Archan said:

@Maddy_Leo this is a lifetime procedure and once done can't be undone and your donor is also finite ....don't let the convenience factor be a reason to choose a surgeon...good doctors have long waiting list and thats a positive when you look for a doctor ...you have been managing your situation from so many years and i think you can manage for few more months so choose a doctor whom you like to most rather than who is available on your dates....

Pekiner is a good surgeon and worth waiting for...and you can consult de freitas ,dr pinto ,dr Ferreira,Eugenix clinic and dr pittela 

What are your thoughts on Dr. Yaman 

11 minutes ago, Stam21 said:

I have seen decent results from Dr. Yaman. He provided an evaluation on my case with 4500 grafts manual extraction over 2 days surgery time. I have seen very good recommendations in this network for him.

3 minutes ago, Maddy_Leo said:

I have seen decent results from Dr. Yaman. He provided an evaluation on my case with 4500 grafts manual extraction over 2 days surgery time. I have seen very good recommendations in this network for him.

I saw in some other post that he possibly turned into a hair mill. 

4 hours ago, Stam21 said:

Ho visto in qualche altro post che forse si è trasformato in un mulino per capelli. 

Me instead, I saw the opposite, maybe before he was like a hair mill, now maybe he has honed a little his transplants, for example , I seem to have read that now divides the mega session in more  days and also that he used to do extractions manually, but I’m waiting to see updates of some his latest procedures to be sure.

dr yaman is a good doctor who can deliever good result but lets be honest: financial thoughts play a big role if somebody picks dr.yaman, at least at the current state of affairs. right now i think doctors like dr.nader deliever better results

Edited by mr_peanutbutter

2 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

dr yaman is a good doctor who can deliever good result but lets be honest: financial thoughts play a big role if somebody picks dr.yaman, at least at the current state of affairs. right now i think doctors like dr.nader deliever better results

Its funny - the advice everyone gives is do not decide on surgeon based on price, and not on waiting lists. It's almost impossible advice to follow - you cannot pay for something you cannot afford.  It is similar to saying the same about a car or a house. You always make a compromise unless you are extremely wealthy.

What is probably more helpful is saying that there is a minimum that anyone should pay in order to give the probability of a reasonable risk/reward.

In my opinion Dr Yaman meets that criteria and is a good option for lower budgets.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
8 hours ago, Stam21 said:

If there is too much of budget constraint than you can go for him but if your budget is around 1.5 euros than you can check out other better options 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

1 hour ago, BackFromTheBrink said:

Its funny - the advice everyone gives is do not decide on surgeon based on price, and not on waiting lists. It's almost impossible advice to follow - you cannot pay for something you cannot afford.  It is similar to saying the same about a car or a house. You always make a compromise unless you are extremely wealthy.

What is probably more helpful is saying that there is a minimum that anyone should pay in order to give the probability of a reasonable risk/reward.

In my opinion Dr Yaman meets that criteria and is a good option for lower budgets.

yes obviously, especially for average europeans graft costs with 5 eur and more are basically out of reach if you need more then minor work done which is why turkey hairindustry is booming. most people cant just drop 25k-50k on a hairtransplant especially when there other obligations like family, house etc. eg i consider hattingen or fuegenix one of the best  but i already ruled them out for me because of the price

however they are surgeon in spain, south america, thailand, india whom i consider better at the moment then many turkish surgeons and which are often in the 2 eur - 4 eur  eur price range so given op isnt even from europe but the usa i wouldnt narrow it down right from the beginning to turkey

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

The problem is though that you can always change or sell a house or a car. Your hair results are permanent for life.

I take your point in terms of the impact, though still would suggest there's a minimum bar.

As with a car, Id suggest you take public transport rather than anything with a crash rating of 1 out of 5.

Hi everyone 

I have received an evaluation from Dr Keser with offering procedure for 2500 grafts which covers frontal and mid areas. Is that graft count enough to cover my bald area without crown ? 

Here is the response from coordinator 

Hello, 
Thank you for sending your photos. 
DrKeser  can transplant around 2000-2500 FUE grafts hair transplantation rebuilding a new hairline, filling temple points in a conservative manner blending with your existing hair. This amount will not provide a full coverage but will be a significant improvement. Crown area can be treated 12 months later in second surgery.

Any thoughts and suggestions please ?

3 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

If there is too much of budget constraint than you can go for him but if your budget is around 1.5 euros than you can check out other better options 

What options would you recommend?

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, BackFromTheBrink said:

I'd agree, they do have the best marketing though, which is a concern.

I do think there should be recommended surgeons on here for each price bracket rather than lumping them all together.

Then I suggest you look at Eugenix then,

2 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Then I suggest you look at Eugenix then,

I'm happy with my choices (which were constrained by budget). But then everyone generally recommends surgeons they themselves got good results from.

Eugenix appear to be a great choice and offer different price points. However, that argument supports my point - you went to Dr Sethi. I believe he's the best surgeon at Eugenix (and the most expensive). You're suggesting that others with budget constraints may want to consider other surgeons at Eugenix. i.e choose the surgeon that suits your budget in the knowledge they are likely to get a better result had they paid more.

7 hours ago, BackFromTheBrink said:

This is spot on. Obviously there should be a minimum standard of quality you settle for, but price, location, and waiting times are absolutely factors in choosing the right surgeon.

• Valued Contributor
6 hours ago, Stam21 said:

What options would you recommend?

There are few good budget options 

--> 1 to 2 euros per graft - dr kongkiat laorwong ,dr gur, dr turan,dr ibrahim jebai ,dr demirsoy ,dr michalis georgiou ,dr patty,dr yaman, dr christina (hdc clinic),dr Espinosa (medecap clinic) ,dr nader,dr fares seffen,choiexpert, Eugenix clinic,Bogota Hairlines,

—> There can be other good doctors who are not in the list as i don't have enough knowledge about them and will add them as i get some more information about them so you can do your own research for that or take opinions of other members....and this list is just based on my research and knowledge and my personal choice and everyone are requested to do their own research before choosing a surgeon and don't take this list on face value as everyone will have different opinions and choices.i hope this helps you ...best of luck...

• Like 2

--> My Thread

1 hour ago, A_4_Archan said:

There are few good budget options 

--> 1 to 2 euros per graft - dr kongkiat laorwong ,dr gur, dr turan,dr ibrahim jebai ,dr demirsoy ,dr michalis georgiou ,dr patty,dr yaman, dr christina (hdc clinic),dr Espinosa (medecap clinic) ,dr nader,dr fares seffen,choiexpert, Eugenix clinic,Bogota Hairlines,

—> There can be other good doctors who are not in the list as i don't have enough knowledge about them and will add them as i get some more information about them so you can do your own research for that or take opinions of other members....and this list is just based on my research and knowledge and my personal choice and everyone are requested to do their own research before choosing a surgeon and don't take this list on face value as everyone will have different opinions and choices.i hope this helps you ...best of luck...

@A_4_Archan I reached out to Dr laorwong and got very good evaluation on my case. I am thinking to go with him.

• Valued Contributor
1 minute ago, Maddy_Leo said:

@A_4_Archan I reached out to Dr laorwong and got very good evaluation on my case. I am thinking to go with him.

Good....i have done my surgery with him and he is great value for money pick ...very skilled and experienced surgeon...if you have any questions or concerns regarding him than you can DM me....i would be happy to help you ...

• Like 1

--> My Thread