How long does seasonal shed lasts

I think I may be experinecing a seasonal shed, I meandiscovering more hairs in my comb pillow bath etc and thats not just the top its from the back and sides.. I was wondering does anyone know how long does a seasonal shed last and is this a normal part of hair physiology that affcets everyone across the board. Obviously we guys would notice it a little more that others as we have had H/Ts that are usally based on strategic placing of grafts and crating an illusional affect.

I think I may be experinecing a seasonal shed, I meandiscovering more hairs in my comb pillow bath etc and thats not just the top its from the back and sides.. I was wondering does anyone know how long does a seasonal shed last and is this a normal part of hair physiology that affcets everyone across the board. Obviously we guys would notice it a little more that others as we have had H/Ts that are usally based on strategic placing of grafts and crating an illusional affect.

I think your my long lost brother! icon_smile.gif

since we both worry about as much about each hair we lose...I bet it is just part of the normal cycle, have faith in your recent hair transplants...

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE