Which doctor to choose from at Eugenix?

I'm planning on going with Eugenix for a HT given my advanced hair loss, and I know that they come recommended for advanced NW and body hair transplant, which I would need for coverage. 

I'm having a hard time deciding whether to go with Dr. Das or Dr. Sethi. I know Dr. Sethi is basically the poster doctor for the company, but is there a noticeable difference in HT outcomes from Dr. Sethi vs Dr. Das? Or is it all name/popularity? 

Take my word with a grain of salt - I don't really follow Eugenix - but I heard Dr. Sethi is more of a backseat administrator these days and really only works on VIP cases. 

Again a random stab in the dark, but with enough money I'm sure you can get him to operate on you 🤷‍♂️

4 hours ago, HappyMan2021 said:

Take my word with a grain of salt - I don't really follow Eugenix - but I heard Dr. Sethi is more of a backseat administrator these days and really only works on VIP cases. 

Again a random stab in the dark, but with enough money I'm sure you can get him to operate on you 🤷‍♂️

They listed him as one of the package options. It is quite pricey, but what I want to know is, does that higher price translate into noticeable work? Or would the HT be similar between the 2 doctors. 

• Valued Contributor
6 hours ago, sekiro109 said:

They listed him as one of the package options. It is quite pricey, but what I want to know is, does that higher price translate into noticeable work? Or would the HT be similar between the 2 doctors. 

Yeh it will translate into noticeable work...dr sethi's work is excellent and you can choose him if you can afford him while even dr arika's work is good so if you can afford dr sethi than you can choose dr arika who has produced very good results as well...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

On 7/24/2023 at 2:55 AM, sekiro109 said:

I'm planning on going with Eugenix for a HT given my advanced hair loss, and I know that they come recommended for advanced NW and body hair transplant, which I would need for coverage. 

I'm having a hard time deciding whether to go with Dr. Das or Dr. Sethi. I know Dr. Sethi is basically the poster doctor for the company, but is there a noticeable difference in HT outcomes from Dr. Sethi vs Dr. Das? Or is it all name/popularity? 

In my opinion, if you can afford Dr. Pradeep Sethi in that scenario you should definitely go for him. I’ve seen some unbelievable results in which he was the lead surgeon. I’ve always fascinated by his knowledge and passion for hair restoration.