New Jersey area FUE doctors?

@Etownone,

I just want to reply to this question, generally speaking. When I comes down to selecting a quality surgeon with a proven track record of producing outstanding results, you have to look, probably to see if a particular surgeon a clinic actually takes the time to present their work, and demonstrate their skill, experience, and efficacy.   Now, just because information about a particular surgeon isn’t public, it doesn’t mean that they aren’t doing good work. But on the other hand, if you have no evidence that a particular surgeon is doing good work based on the actual clinic taking any time to present their work results… You could be taking an unnecessary risk by selecting a surgeon that is more publicly, Unknown.

So I think it’s good that you’re asking these questions, but if you don’t end up finding any surgeons based on actual evidence, rather than just word-of-mouth, I suggest selecting a surgeon, based on a public, proven ability of consistently producing a Center results, even if it means the minor inconvenience of temporary travel, or even more money.

After all, surgical hair restoration is a lifelong investment and it is far better to do it right the first time.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

Edited by Rahal Hair Transplant
  • Like 1

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.