Dr. Wong 5800 grafts

hairshare

hairshare,

Your hair looks awesome! The transformation that you have gone through is simply amazing. The temple points are looking good and you can't even see the scars in the back. Please keep us posted with your results from the second operation...I hope my results are just as good as yours!

Fingers Crossed Hair Loss Website

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Nicky! I just looked at your blog and WOW! Dr. Feller did a fantastic job for you! Nicky, I think you would agree with me when I say that we are all very privileged to have found this forum. It has enabled many of us to find a fantastic doctor who has drastically changed our appearances for the better.

hairshare, you might not know the answer to this question but I was wondering, of the 2,400 grafts that you received for the second operation, how many of those were used to restore the temple points? Dr. Hasson restored my temple points and I wish I would have asked him for a rough estimate on how many grafts were placed in my temple regions and how many grafts were inserted in my frontal 1/3. thanks

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Originally posted by Fingers Crossed:

hairshare, you might not know the answer to this question but I was wondering, of the 2,400 grafts that you received for the second operation, how many of those were used to restore the temple points? Dr. Hasson restored my temple points and I wish I would have asked him for a rough estimate on how many grafts were placed in my temple regions and how many grafts were inserted in my frontal 1/3. thanks

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Just call the clinic. They should have the details of your procedure on file.

hairshare,

These are some of the best results I've ever seen, and I've seen alot. You must be over the moon. H&W must have some special tricks up thier sleeves to produce such phenomenal results. I would almost say that it appears you never had hairloss at all judging from the pic's. Good for you man!

Hi Fingers Crossed,

I called the clinic and unfortunately they don't know how many grafts were implanted in the temple zones, they only have my graft # breakdowns. Sorry.....

Dakota3,

That is probably the best compliment I have received yet on all of the forums. Thank you my friend! And your comment pretty much sums up my feelings on why travel should NEVER be an issue when considering a hair transplant. Your comment also vindicates why I traveled over 3,000 miles to go to this clinic when I could have stayed local or traveled far less than I did. I have no doubt in my mind that no other surgeon (probably with the exception of Dr. Hasson) in the world could have provided me with the kind of results I received from Dr. Wong. I'm sure there are a handful of doctors out there (and I stress the word handful) that could have provided me with a pretty good result, but not as good as Dr. Wong has provided for me.

I agree it is a tremendous result. What I like most about the pics is that they are showing black hair against fair skin. And the hair still isn't see through.

I see a lot of pics where the patient dyes their hair golden blond and the skin looks like it has a spray on tan to match the hair(or the photographer altered the skin color in photoshop). I usually disregard those pics because they are too deceptive. Your pics and results are outstanding however.

Definitely an A+!

Hi Severn,

Thank you so much for the kind words, it truly means a lot to me and I hope that I can be an inspiration to others and show that there is hope out there when it comes to hair loss.

Also, out of curiosity, you mentioned pics where patients dye their hair blond or make some other alterations to kind of hide the true results. I'm curious if you could post some links of such pictures? I mean I don't mean to sound like a H&W shill but I assume you aren't referring to them, correct? Their pictures (along with their HD videos) are 100% legit and show the true outcomes of results without any smoke and mirrors. I think others here would agree. Thanks again mate!

Originally posted by hairshare:

Hi Severn,

Thank you so much for the kind words, it truly means a lot to me and I hope that I can be an inspiration to others and show that there is hope out there when it comes to hair loss.

Also, out of curiosity, you mentioned pics where patients dye their hair blond or make some other alterations to kind of hide the true results. I'm curious if you could post some links of such pictures? I mean I don't mean to sound like a H&W shill but I assume you aren't referring to them, correct? Their pictures (along with their HD videos) are 100% legit and show the true outcomes of results without any smoke and mirrors. I think others here would agree. Thanks again mate!

No, not talking about H&W. I've seen pics on other non coalition sites that like to hide the contrast by trying to match the skin and hair color. H&W leads the way for showing results closeup in HD.

H&W do have some patients who dye their hair blonde because it adds to the illusion of density but they are not trying to deceive. The meaning of my post was that the ultimate test of a HT result is showing black hair against fair skin in a closeup shot like yours. That's as good as it gets. The only way to improve upon your result is hair cloning which is likely decades away, if ever.