About dr. Laorwong

I am 37 and pretty much balding for 10 years. I am considering to get a job done from Dr. Laorwong in Thailand. I first considered turkey but the more I research the more I’m considering other options. I think the budget and the results are very good as far as I could find.

Question to people who already god their job done with him:

How did you make your appointment, reservation? I am talking to him via WhatsApp but I don’t know how to make a fixed reservation!

how did you pay? Cash or card or other?

thank you

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@Wingtsun you have to pay 20k Baht deposit as booking amount to confirm the date and you can send this to his bank account through wire transfer or pay through PayPal app or Wise app...The remaining total amount can be paid there by using the same thing or by cash or credit/debit cards

If you need any other help than feel free to send me a personal message ...i would be happy to help you.....

Edited by A_4_Archan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

1 hour ago, A_4_Archan said:

@Wingtsun you have to pay 20k Baht deposit as booking amount to confirm the date and you can send this to his bank account through wire transfer or pay through PayPal app or Wise app...The remaining total amount can be paid there by using the same thing or by cash or credit/debit cards

If you need any other help than feel free to send me a personal message ...i would be happy to help you.....

@A_4_Archan I had a couple of questions in regards to Dr Laorwong. Will it be ok if I reached out to you directly? Thanks!

Edited by KeepGrowing

• Valued Contributor
15 minutes ago, KeepGrowing said:

@A_4_Archan I had a couple of questions in regards to Dr Laorwong. Will it be ok if I reached out to you directly? Thanks!

Yeh sure brother ..you can send me a personal message and i will be happy to help you ...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

@A_4_Archan

thanks for your reply!

He replied to me a few times and sent me some of my pictures with an estimate graft count and I asked him some questions. I can see he opened it but hasn’t replied yet.

Should I ask him for a fixed reservation via WhatsApp? He already sent me dates he would be free!

i also sent inquiries to dr. Titan and dr fur and they gave me pretty much the same estimation of grafts and they give me instructions how to make a reservation but I’m tending towards dr. Laorwong though I don’t know how to make a reservation.

Are there any other doctors you know of with super hairlines and the price range of dr. Laorwong? No dr. Pekiner because it seems like I would have to wait a year or so.

thank you

3 minutes ago, Wingtsun said:

@A_4_Archan

thanks for your reply!

He replied to me a few times and sent me some of my pictures with an estimate graft count and I asked him some questions. I can see he opened it but hasn’t replied yet.

Should I ask him for a fixed reservation via WhatsApp? He already sent me dates he would be free!

i also sent inquiries to dr. Titan and dr fur and they gave me pretty much the same estimation of grafts and they give me instructions how to make a reservation but I’m tending towards dr. Laorwong though I don’t know how to make a reservation.

Are there any other doctors you know of with super hairlines and the price range of dr. Laorwong? No dr. Pekiner because it seems like I would have to wait a year or so.

thank you

Just tell him the date you want based on the list he sends, and ask to make a deposit.

I asked was this date available via email,  the Dr replied it was, and then he will ask you to make a deposit through the Wise app to confirm. You can then pay the remaining balance after the op through wise or credit card. I had a bit of an issue as I had a visa debit card- didn’t work-credit card only, and Wise asked me to verify my passport, so I had to go back to the hotel and do it but they were understanding. Wise would then not accept my saved scanned copy so had to take an actual picture which took a few attempts but was verified instantly once submitted.

The night before, my bank blocked transactions when I tried to use grab before so contacted them on the app and they lifted it. Also said was making a substantial purchase. Apparently you don’t need to tell your bank you are using your card overseas these days yet it may still be flagged? 

All ok in the end but a bit uncomfortable just after an op, when I felt disoriented and had trouble finding my way back to the hotel lol