Sending pictures to clinics

Hey all, quick (potential stupid) question in terms of sending pictures to clinics of your donor area for an initial consultation, what are clinics looking for here? Only reason i ask is i keep my hair very short (regular skin fades) so i dont have much hair here usually. Will it be ok to send pictures like this with little hair here, of course sending additional pictures of hairline, top of my head etc.

For reference i have suffered traction alopecia and am looking to lower my hairline and fill in my left temple area.

thanks

To diagnose the quality of your donor and your hairloss pattern, it requires to see it clearly with some hair growth, shaved head photos aren't helping at all.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

3 hours ago, GS0135 said:

Hey all, quick (potential stupid) question in terms of sending pictures to clinics of your donor area for an initial consultation, what are clinics looking for here? Only reason i ask is i keep my hair very short (regular skin fades) so i dont have much hair here usually. Will it be ok to send pictures like this with little hair here, of course sending additional pictures of hairline, top of my head etc.

For reference i have suffered traction alopecia and am looking to lower my hairline and fill in my left temple area.

thanks

I would say just send the best quality pictures (high resolution), in good lighting. If they are not adequate for virtual evaluation due to your hair being too short the clinic willl give you directions:- either come in person, or let the hair grow out a bit. 

Medical Director/ Hair Transplant Surgeon at BKS Hair Restoration.

NOTE: All posts are for educational purposes only. It is not intended as medical advice. Please direct all inquiries regarding specific health concerns to your physician.