8 Month results Eugenix 3070 graft NW 3A

Hello. Just wanted to give an update on my procedure done in New Delhi. The hair is looking best at a #4 buzz cut with the new hairline taking shape. I'm happy with the front right side but the left side seems a little weak. In addition I already had a corridor of thin hair which connected the left peak with the thinning crown. Possibly then that part of the scalp is not getting great circulation.

The crown I think is slightly better but I can still see large patches of skin. It's really hard to tell with the crown because I was never completely bald there. Can I expect the skin to be covered over the coming months? Eugenix tell me the crown will not grow fully until 12-16 months post op. My donor area has visible patches of skin which I would consider covering with SMP in the future. Please let me know your thoughts

Word to the wise: for those looking into getting transplants, you can build it up in your mind to be a big thing that's going to change your whole life and outlook. But in my view now, it's only a modest cosmetic procedure fixing something which other people didn't really notice / weren't fussed about. It's not a quick fix that will instantly turn you into a Calvin Klein model and it's probably not going to sway the opinion of that person you have a crush on :P.

crown.jpg

donor area.jpg

front.jpg

leftside.jpg

rightside.jpg

• Like 1

@V2.Schneider

Well, personally I think your result is quite satisfactory at the eight months mark. I expect that left side would catch up with the right side.For the crown, you should give it some more months. I've a suggestion regarding the donor. For the bald patches in your donor, you can start oral minoxidil after having the consultantion with the doctors. It'll definitely strengthen your donor. It would be also less expensive than SMP. And lastly, I completely agree with your view on hair transplant. It is more about creating an illusion of having hairs 😃

• Valued Contributor

Yeh i can see the difference between left side and right side...but the left side can get more density in upcoming months as most of the people though don't see much of new hairs sprouting after 8 months but the density of the already grown hair gets better till 12-14 months plus medication would also help in that..

Eugenix is right about the crown that it will take a bit more time....

Imo The only thing concerning is your donor ...its looking patchy though it may get well with time....can you please post the pre op pic of your donor and the latest one for the comparison...and yeh pics with good lighting which can be assessed properly ...

And yeh in most of the cases transplanted hairs cannot match the density of native hairs and thats why ht is always an illusion of density...it can only match up the density of native hairs if all the related factors are favourable...

Edited by A_4_Archan

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

@V2.Schneider

Thank you for the update. The left side of your front will improve in the coming months. Density will increase, and it will get better in 12 months.

The crown area takes a little longer due to a lower blood supply; it takes approx. 14–15 months for complete results. Please feel free to send us a personalized message if you have any further questions.

Keep us updated on your progress. 

Warmest Regards
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

Great result so far @V2.Schneider!!! Right where you should be at 8 months. You'll never get the balanced growth at 8 months. You'll have your strong spots and weak spots. It all tends to balance out better when you get closer to the one year mark. One of my own misconceptions was that I thought the maturity would come faster since my hair grew right away. That definitely was not case for me, and so many others. The hair tends to grow fast coming out of the Eugenix, as the process, techniques and science are top notch, but the maturity is the longer drawn out process for sure.

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2023 at 7:45 PM, A_4_Archan said:

Imo The only thing concerning is your donor ...its looking patchy though it may get well with time....can you please post the pre op pic of your donor and the latest one for the comparison...and yeh pics with good lighting which can be assessed properly ...

A 4 Archan, before photos and today with a number 3 cut. I don't usually go longer on the back because I have awful curly hair.

The visibility of all that skin is a little worrying. Is that a normal result?

On 6/25/2023 at 7:43 PM, Shadman said:

@V2.Schneider

For the bald patches in your donor, you can start oral minoxidil after having the consultantion with the doctors. It'll definitely strengthen your donor. It would be also less expensive than SMP.

Thanks shadman, actually i've been on oral minoxidil since 2017. I feel like i'm a non responder but it's not bad to keep taking as a precaution.

FD2E1508-3841-4850-8D5D-227133636950.jpg

A9446BCE-A4BB-4B03-9D0B-D91811DB4A6F.jpg

Edited by V2.Schneider