Hair transplant booked with Dr Konior

I have my hair transplant booked with Dr Konior for early 24. Anybody have any experience with him? His results seemed to be pretty top shelf and he Definitely gets top dollar but I’m okay to pay it if I get the results. I’m a NW 3 so most of it is hairline work. My plan is to go cheaper route to difference clinic in the future if I loose hair in crown or mid scalp, but want the best to do the hairline and form the foundation. Good approach? 

Use the search function to find others who went to him.

And no, most people here are broke that’s why they fly to cheap Turkish clinics. Konior costs an arm and a leg

Edited by Turkhair

• Valued Contributor
32 minutes ago, Recession1 said:

I have my hair transplant booked with Dr Konior for early 24. Anybody have any experience with him? His results seemed to be pretty top shelf and he Definitely gets top dollar but I’m okay to pay it if I get the results. I’m a NW 3 so most of it is hairline work. My plan is to go cheaper route to difference clinic in the future if I loose hair in crown or mid scalp, but want the best to do the hairline and form the foundation. Good approach? 

You have certainly gone to arguably one the best in the world. However in terms of strategy, my thoughts would be to stay with the same surgeon with a lifelong plan dictated by your current hair loss, age, etc. If you have managed to stabilize your hair loss through medication then that’s half the battle won. All the best. 

Thanks for the replies. I am on a strong stack of medications but have never really understood the stabilization of medication. I think medication is very important to slow hair loss down but I think with hair loss you are never stable regarding future loss. I think if you are genetically destined to be a NW 6 you are eventually someday going to get there regardless of medication it just takes longer. Would you guys agree that you are genetics always win out over medication? 

5 hours ago, Recession1 said:

easilly one of the very best, good choice 👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

He is pretty good and in that price range you can consider and consult dr munib ahmad as well...

Edited by A_4_Archan
  • Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 1 month later...
On 6/24/2023 at 8:59 PM, Recession1 said:

how long did it take for you to get the appointment?