Considering another transplant and looking for advice

Hey, I’m 39 and have had 2 hair transplant both in Poland. First one was FUT 1850 grafts and nearly all the grafts when to the front of my scalp and made a massive difference. My second procedure was FUE 1680 grafts and 1000 went into my crown area. I was hoping for a better out come on my crown area. I’m not sure it it failed or not enough grafts were used. I am on rogain and finasteride. I still have to use toppik on the crown which I was hoping I would not . I am considering a third surgery to fill in my crown and maybe drop my hair line slightly. Or leave the front and just concentrate on the crown. I don’t want my donor area to start look sparse. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks 

IMG_1137.jpeg

IMG_1138.jpeg

IMG_1143.jpeg

IMG_1145.jpeg

IMG_1152.jpeg

• Valued Contributor

Your donor seems to be good...how is your fut scar and how short you can style your hair? 1000 grafts for crown is pretty less though i haven't seen your pre op pics...you may need in between 1500-1800 for a good density and your hairline is good and looking natural...so i don't think you need to alter that...better to save some grafts for future...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

My FUT scar is good I never really have my hair that short. A razor 3 on back and side is the lowest I could go. I am considering using some beard grafts for the crown. Around 500 maybe mixed in with 500 hair grafts . Might be an option for me 

• Valued Contributor

Actually crown takes more grafts comparatively but i forgot to tell you one thing that i can see many miniaturized grafts on crown so implanting more crafts can be tricky considering it may damage those hairs? Aren't you geting growth over there by medication ? Or prp or some mesotherapy ?

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023