Hair transplant retreatment guarantee not being honoured.

I had a hair transplant nearly 2 years ago now. When purchasing the hair transplant, it came with a repeat surgery guarantee (provided as proof via email). 

I have all the messages that show the doctor has said it should have grown thicker etc as it has.

The company are UK based, but are now giving me the run around though, providing me with dates to redo it that they know I can not make due to my work. I have been trying to rebook the surgery for well over 6 months now.

Has anybody else had this?

What are my options?

Please help 

IMHO if they have not honored their contractual commitment after 2 years, it’s doubtful that they have any intention to do so…the only thing you can do is to continuously express this in the European forums...hopefully they will see that it’s costing them business!

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

55 minutes ago, disgruntled said:

I had a hair transplant nearly 2 years ago now. When purchasing the hair transplant, it came with a repeat surgery guarantee (provided as proof via email). 

I have all the messages that show the doctor has said it should have grown thicker etc as it has.

The company are UK based, but are now giving me the run around though, providing me with dates to redo it that they know I can not make due to my work. I have been trying to rebook the surgery for well over 6 months now.

Has anybody else had this?

What are my options?

Please help 

who was the clinic? 

• Moderators

If you are not naming the place you went to then why would they ever care? You aren't hurting them if you don't say who it is who is treating you poorly. I can understand at the beginning if you aren't happy and you don't want to say anything bad before giving them a change to fix the issues, but at some point it's time to say who it is.

EDIT:

To add on to what I said above, it would also help if you show pictures. Most people end up going back for a 2nd procedure to add more hair. That doesn't always mean they didn't get what they paid for the first time around.

Edited by BeHappy
  • Like 2

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.