DR Bruno Pinto Consultation June 2023

Hello All,

I have a in person consultation with DR Pinto booked for this week. Are there any questions I should ask specifically or any procedures I should follow during the consultation? Would I discuss the hairline/temples I want here or on the day of surgery? (if I proceed) 

Many thanks 

From first hand experience I can tell you that Dr Pinto is a lovely guy who cares so much about getting you a good result. 

he is going to have plenty of time to answer all your questions. I would think he is going to draw a hairline for you on the day to see what’s realistic and be able to quote you on grafts. 

think of all the questions you can and write them down. He will answer all of them for you and fully explain the reasons behind the answers for you

good luck man

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, rambo man said:

From first hand experience I can tell you that Dr Pinto is a lovely guy who cares so much about getting you a good result. 

he is going to have plenty of time to answer all your questions. I would think he is going to draw a hairline for you on the day to see what’s realistic and be able to quote you on grafts. 

think of all the questions you can and write them down. He will answer all of them for you and fully explain the reasons behind the answers for you

good luck man

thank you brother, appreciate your response 💙

20 hours ago, Big Rome said:

Hello All,

I have a in person consultation with DR Pinto booked for this week. Are there any questions I should ask specifically or any procedures I should follow during the consultation? Would I discuss the hairline/temples I want here or on the day of surgery? (if I proceed) 

Many thanks 

discuss everything that you wanted to ask to be absolutely sure he is the one you want to operate on you. Expectation about work has to match so yes you can ask what type of hairline and temples you want and what he suggests. he can give rough idea and draw roughly. take a pic and maybe post here to get some outside views on it, but obviously your decision will have most weight.

gather all questions from forums too and note them down. when i go to my dermatologist also i write down all things i want to ask and take progress pics  so i can discuss with him about changes to meds regime also. 

one thing i will say is get your donor views from him (this helps even if you dont go ahead with him). ask him to maybe check with magnification tool they have (small tool they carry in pocket). if not then they can still tell by looking too.