Dr Somesh - Eugenix - are there any 1 year results available

Hi All,  I'm new to this forum and I'm so glad I found it. I've learnt so much. I'm NW5sh, on Fin and Min. I'm looking into Eugenix ATM. 

Has anyone got any 1 year results from Dr Somesh from Eugenix available to share?

22 minutes ago, duckling said:

He got promoted to rs 125 package recently. We are waiting for @Shadman to update us about his procedure in june with somesh

Yes, I'll definitely update about my procedure

@Andreas77  before finalizing Dr. Somesh I had a long video consultation with him. He was very knowledgeable and friendly at the same time. My initial planning matched with his  planning. You can send a WhatsApp message and ask them to show some results. Btw this below result was posted by Eugenix

• Like 1

Thank you both.

What..Boom dog!!! Knocked it out the park! Just wish there where more studies with his lead. I suppose everybody deserves a chance to make a name for themselves and I certainly hope he does. Good luck @Shadman I'll be following the progress

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Posted (edited)

I've had to postpone my HT for a while as some other life priorities have taken over. I hope to get it done in the next 12-24 months.

Edited by aftrdrk

19 hours ago, HT24 said:

@aftrdrk @Harry_Porter Can you please share your experiences with Dr. Somesh, Eugenix and your results? I'm currently considering Eugenix (exclusive package). Would be great to hear from you. 

I've had to postpone my HT for a while as some other life priorities have taken over. I hope to get it done in the next 12-24 months.