Best place to go in Turkey for Hair Transplant

Hi All,

I have been doing some recent research as I plan to get a hair transplant. I'm sure many people have asked this question before on where is best to go, wanting to see if opinions have changed since threads I've seen from the past few years. If you can comment on below I would be grateful, below are my current possibilities in order. Obviously like everyone I'd rather not pay too much but I want the best so prepared to pay premium for that.

1) Dr Pekkiner - he seems to be the best around and his results seem amazing, although I gather it would be a long wait to see him

2) Dr Bicer - Seems a solid option and really seems to care about her patients, although maybe not all her results are amazing 

3) Dr Turan - Cost effective & also does the surgery himself, seems to have good results, but maybe not to the standard of pekiner & maybe Bicer

4) Hair of istanbul/now hair time - I guess the main factor is the price will be cheaper but the risk is they do so many youre less likely of a good result dependant on who does the surgery compared to if you go with Pekiner/bicer where you have them specific doctors doing the surgeries rather than likely a technician doing most of the work - note I am very unlikely to consider this option but thought I'd include it anyway

5) Dr Keser - his results are great however I gather he split it across a few days and in my mind its a bit too long this is why I'm probably no longer really considering Keser

4 minutes ago, FutureHT1208 said:

Only go with Dr Turan if I cant afford the others? Do you rate him? Are there any not on the list that you think should be considered?

he is a budget option. but why go budget but when you can pay a bit more and avoid having ugly multis in your hairline etc

• Valued Contributor

Pekiner would be better ..if you can't afford him thn there is dr gur as well who is good...and why just narrowing down to turkey ...you can get more options if you are open to other countries as well..

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Ill have a search of Dr Gur. Who from other countries would you recommend? I did hear about Dr Couto in Madrid but heard he's really really expensive and a mega wait to see him but one of the best in the world

Dr Pekiner and Dr Keser are pretty equal in my eyes, and I would personally have them as doing the best work in Turkey. Dr Turan/Dr Gur are most certainly good options, as is Dr Yaman/Dr Demirsoy if someone was looking for affordable yet still having Dr not tech involvement. Dr Bicer is good but for the cost? I would be choosing Dr Pekiner or Dr Keser, or tbh some of the other top Euro options. 
Don’t take any one persons opinion though, check out as many results from all of these Drs (and more) and make you’re own mind up. 
What I would agree with is dropping out option 4, don’t consider any tech driven procedure. 

Another point to make my case is quite simple I'm receding so want that sorted and want the hairline to come down slightly. In such a simple case should I still go to the likes of Pekiner, I mean I guess its important to so the hairline is to a good standard. Or should I more consider Dr Turan/Gur as theyre good enough to get it right

Depending on your budget you could consider these options in Turkey staring from 1€/graft. You would get a good result with any of them and you would feel in safe hands with them. So the best options in Turkey are the following :

Yaman, Gur , Turan , Demisrsoy, Bicer, HLC, Pekiner , keser. 

• Like 1

Pekiner has a one year wait list but worth the wait if I was you. Keser has produced world class results but I haven't seen any recently, assume his standard is the same

Demirsoy good low cost option

• Like 1

13 hours ago, FutureHT1208 said:

Is there anyone better than Pekiner in other countries?

Surgeons on par with him in my opinion at the moment are Konior, Couto, De Freitas - Dr Laorwong close behind

Donor management of all listed above also excellent. I still find it absolutely crazy people tend to place a lower value on this than the recipient end result 

1) Your donor hair is precious, it doesn’t replenish and you may need to dip into those reserves again. 

2) What’s the point of having a decent head of hair on top if your donor looks horrid. It will be the first thing people notice!

Thanks for all the comments.

I have attempted to get in touch with pekiner.

If I cant get in with him, I'm thinking about Bicer or Turan. But is Turan a risk? LIke is he more so just better than all the standard surgeons out there but with some really good results