Dr Serkan Aygin reviews

Hello guys, 

I was offered to do a hair transplant 4500 graffs for 3300 Eur with Dr Serkan Aygin

As per reviews he's the best in this business in Europe.

Would you recommend it or not .

I am also considering Cosmedica clinic with Dr Acar or Dr result yaman.

Please help 

• Face Palm 1

He is not the best anywhere, far from it, look for real world patient posted journeys here and elsewhere. Aygin & Cosmedica are classed as hair mills, Dr Yaman is not and does mostly good work. Dr Turan/Dr Gur are other good options if you want quality yet affordable.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2023 at 8:17 AM, A_4_Archan said:

For that price range i would suggest you to consider dr yaman ,dr gur ,dr turan

Thanks for the suggestion, I have contacted them all and am waiting for replies, I will cancel with serkan as they quoted a different price and a different number of operations required when I contacted them with a different number (area code in another country).

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, Marc2021 said:

Thanks for the suggestion, I have contacted them all and am waiting for replies, I will cancel with serkan as they quoted a different price and a different number of operations required when I contacted them with a different number (area code in another country).

A wise move 👍🏽

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Marc2021 said:

Dr. Yama is fine as per as per the comments and reviews so far, However, it bothers me that the extraction is performed with low speed modified micro motor.

If my only option to have an operation would be to go to a cheap clinic, it would be a hard pick between this clinic or Cosmedica. But today i would save money and go to a doctor who does it all himself. Its just too much of a risk. And its pointless to write those doctors names, because they will have nothing to do with the operation. The technicians will do all the work.

• Like 1