Hair transplantation results after 5 months 150 days. Is it good results

• Valued Contributor
On 5/17/2023 at 6:32 AM, Rogith said:

Is it ok for this results in 5 months or not

Your 5 months are your 5 months. You can’t compare them to a faster grower or a slower grower than yourself. It’s looking good. But it’s best during this post surgery process to try and keep yourself busy and let the hair do it’s natural thing for a full 12 months. All the best. 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rogith said:

@Gatsby i will try to use daily minoxidil.

STOP! 

Why are you surprised about your slow growth when you’re taking Minox just a few times a week.

Minoxidil is amazing when used religiously and on time but it’s horrible shed inducer when you even so much as miss it by few hours. I had to apply it on time every morning or I would notice lot more hairs falling. It’s this and many other reasons I stopped using it.

You are messing up your hair cycle and it’s not really a great idea to do that when those transplanted hairs haven’t even poked through the skin, they may never. Most doctors don’t even suggest using it until AFTER 6 months.

My advice is to forget about minox, get on fin instead. Or just don’t use either and let your hairs be, take multivitamins, biotin and vitamin d and the hairs will pop up.

A hair cycle is 3-6 months, if you start minox now then wait until month 9-11 to see your results come through. So just stop it. Or if you are going to use it then use it everyday on time for months and have patience.

This is why the advice always is to follow your clinics guidelines because when you do what you read on internet and everyone will give what they think is best without understanding it, you will do what you’re doing. 

I have stopped finasteride and the shed isn’t as bad or as dramatic or as sudden as Minoxidil. But because minoxidil is so awesome too and even helps existing hairs to become super thick. 

• Like 1