The Beginning of my Hair Transplant Journey

I am a 25 year old man that often gets mistaken for being older than my 32 year old brother, who seems to have got luckier with his genetics. I have been thinking about getting a hair transplant for a year or so now and was recommended Dr Manish Mittal.

I met Dr Mani for a consultation where we discussed what results I was looking for and why. As a result of the consultation, Dr Mani has suggested I take Finestride, after informing me of any potential side effects, for 3 months and let him know if I suffer from any of the side effects. 

As my hair is very short, he has asked me to grow it out for month in order for him to see how solid my hairline is and to what extent he would need to work to.

I look forward to sharing my journey with you all.

• Like 1

hairline looks good

however it looks like you a diffuse thinning in the norwood 5 pattern (at least) so definitely try finasteride

i think down the line you will need more hairtransplants.

its good that you have beard which can be used for possible future transplants

• Administrators

Hairline design looks good. Are you on meds? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...