Pekiner, Bruno Ferreira, Bruno Pinto, Feriduni, Bisanga

Hello!

For some time I have been lurking around here. 

I'm 28 years old and I'm only NW2 (not progressing so far). I got european, straight, medium type of hair. My donor area is solid. 
I'm looking for a small HT (1k-1.5k grafts) to hide my forehead a lil bit. 

Since digging on forums for months, I narrowed my list to Dr Pekiner, Dr Bruno Ferreira, Dr Bruno Pinto, Dr Feriduni and Dr Bisanga. My top2 for now would be Dr Bruno Ferreira and Dr Pekiner, I love their work.

I know that it isn't that easy to answer, but may I ask you which one of those surgeons is in your opinion the best? 

Thank you!

your pics will help. 

Pekiner and ferreira are both great. Pekiner is slightly more budget option compared to people you listed. He is great with hairlines and gives a great dense packed result. But Ferreira is also great for hairlines and his temple work is pretty aggressive. Pinto i would say is little conservative. Bisanga i might not go for aggressive hairlines either.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

You are nw2 that means you only need to build up your hairlines and for that imo you can go with dr pekiner or dr de freitas ....they make awesome hairlines...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

I think Bruno Ferreira has muuuch more longer waiting list then Dr. Pekiner. So Ferreira is only an option if you wanna wait longer then 1 year till operation (as far as i remember).

I guess it depends on your budget and your patience. If you have both of those, then all are good. 

4 hours ago, vanilia said:

I think Bruno Ferreira has muuuch more longer waiting list then Dr. Pekiner. So Ferreira is only an option if you wanna wait longer then 1 year till operation (as far as i remember).

For Ferreira for the consultation  you need to wait atleast until beginning of 2023, so almost a year. Not sure if he even is taking any atm. 

Then you'd need to calculate another 9-12 months to wait for the operation. If you're lucky you'll get it earlier due to cancelations.

Edited by Renegade

• 2 weeks later...

You’ve done very well to find a good list.. so they’re all good. There’s not really a best; get a good understanding of ht, get clear on what you want, find results similar to your own case and do consultations making sure you ask good questions + investigate each doctor’s approach and you’ll find who’s the best for you.

Edited by New_Barnet_Please