6 month plus 1 week update pictures.

wantego

Originally posted by aWidowsPeek:

Wantego,i hope your spotty side evens out.

Why have you taken your blog down twice?

Thanks aWidowPeek. I appreciate that. icon_smile.gif

I plan to activate my blog again after a full 12 months has passed on my HT. icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Grow Please,

In my opinion, Wantego is one of the most helpful and level headed members on our forum. I certainly don't consider him overly sensitive. Like me, he just doesn't like to see provocative statements destroy this educational and support community. I find this admirable.

By the way - since you are so interested in other people's photos, when are you going to create your own blog and post yours? :-)

Bill

• 2 months later...

Hey wantego,

Just wanted to see how all was going for you on the HT front. How you are feeling and how the last few months results have been treating you.

Well let us know my friend, and any photos would of course be welcomed.

Have a good one!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi Raphael and Predator. I'm sorry I did not see your posts sooner. I'm not online as much lately because I like to spend more time outside during the summer. How are you guys doing? icon_smile.gif

I do appreciate your interest but I really hope you can understand that I would prefer to keep my pictures private at this point. I'd really like to look forward not backwards.

I hope you both are doing great!!! Best of luck with everything!!! icon_smile.gif

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Yeah, of course man. Sure I understand. Its great that you can look forward now and that you have no need to look backward.

Hope your where you want to be! Long may it continue!

Ciao!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Originally posted by Raphael84:

Yeah, of course man. Sure I understand. Its great that you can look forward now and that you have no need to look backward.

Hope your where you want to be! Long may it continue!

Ciao!

I do not think I can honestly say I'm 100% where I would like to be but I'm hope full that I will be in the future so I try not to dwell on the past. Thanks for the kind words. I hope you have an awesome weekend!!!! icon_smile.gif

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Wan

I can understand that I don't feel like posting my pics anymore, particulary as I have lost all objectivity regarding my results and don't know anymore what baseline I can compare them to. I get days where I think my result is crap, and others where I tell myself if you lost 20000 hairs then with 5000 you are in a better position than you could ever have hoped for.

I will continue posting until 18m so that guys can see what the entire journey looks like