Eugenix exclusive package

Hi, I'm in late 30's and got NW6-7. Been here and reddit to figure out best places for a HT and came to the conclusion the Eugenix was a solid option.

Unfortunately their price packages for the top doctors come at a cost that seems prohibitive to me currently. 

Has anyone had a HT at Eugenix with some of the other doctors under the exclusive or lower package and had decent quality of work? I'm not too fussed about it being perfect, just need decent enough coverage and a good enough job. I've been told to have an initial of ~3500 grafts to cover front scalp and midline with hopefully a 2nd procedure 6-8 months or more later to cover the crown.

Any comments/advice on the packages that include doctors who don't have the same star power or name recognition is greatly appreciated.

I had the top dog package at Eugenix with Dr. Sethi and you are welcome to see my HT page. From my experience I can say that at Eugenix, technicians do 90% of the work and the package doesn't matter. Don't worry about the doctors and just pray that you get good techs. Good luck.

5 hours ago, DeltaV said:

I had the top dog package at Eugenix with Dr. Sethi and you are welcome to see my HT page. From my experience I can say that at Eugenix, technicians do 90% of the work and the package doesn't matter. Don't worry about the doctors and just pray that you get good techs. Good luck.

I agree. Most work is done by techs so all packages could produce good results. So he could select the exclusive package without doubt and get a good result with less money 

The only difference between packages are the person designing your hairline and making slits. 
if those 2 steps are done well by senior eugenix surgeons then it doesn’t matter much that you didn’t go with founding surgeons.

I am going to Eugenix next month to have my procedure done by Dr Somesh. I opted for the exclusive package. Hopefully all goes well. I will post my case on here if you or anyone else is interested. 

All the best.

9 hours ago, Davahkiin89 said:

I am going to Eugenix next month to have my procedure done by Dr Somesh. I opted for the exclusive package. Hopefully all goes well. I will post my case on here if you or anyone else is interested. 

All the best.

Thanks. Look forward to seeing how you get on.