Seeking Advice for Hair restoration clinics in my case

Hi,

Im looking for a surgeon who could restore my temples and hairline with more density and a better design.

I had one Hp in Turkey 14 months ago and it was alright but doing some research over the past year i feel the are some better places out there.

Could someone give me an advice what to do in my case?

Some photos below of my hair wet and also dry.

I would be really greatefull - im from Europe,Poland

5.JPEG

1682461265735.JPEG

1682451153237.JPEG

1682451134990.JPEG

1681416275639.JPEG

• Administrators

There are some issues with the hairline, multis in the hairline, no micro irregularities. There’s two options. Number 1. Remove the grafts and start over. This option has scarring that may be visible, but probably optimizes the results for the repair surgeon. Option 2. Camouflage this transplant. This option, will be scarless in that area, but it will be hard to completely camouflage the previous bad work. 

I would talk to Dr. Mwamba, Dr. Feriduni in Belgium. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thank u for answering ! I was really courious with this hairline because it was like this since the start - I contacted Dr Mwamba,today Eugenix contacted me too so we will see.

What means your second option with the camouflage? Do you mean another transplant with adding just density or something else?

Damn,u scared me with the multigrafting thing :( 

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, JasonElva1990 said:

Thank u for answering ! I was really courious with this hairline because it was like this since the start - I contacted Dr Mwamba,today Eugenix contacted me too so we will see.

What means your second option with the camouflage? Do you mean another transplant with adding just density or something else?

Damn,u scared me with the multigrafting thing :( 

Camouflage means transplanting in front and in between the existing hairline. You wouldn’t remove any of those hairs. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 minute ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Camouflage means transplanting in front and in between the existing hairline. You wouldn’t remove any of those hairs. 

Thank u ! Im more to that if my donor will let me or the money - il write to Ferudini from Belgium anyway

• Like 1