For those of you who've had hair transplants, when would you say you started feeling the little hairs come through.

I'm just 90 days post op and I don't feel much other than a couple of little prices. I'm a diffuse thinner so I've had my other hairs grow down and also around the areas where I had the grafts placed so it's hard to tell exactly what's happening. I know it's early but just curious as to what you guys felt around 90 days post op

Four to five months is typical. That said, it'll depend on the way you heal. While it's tempting, making comparisons is likely just to increase anxiety. As you say, as a diffuse thinner it'll be more difficult to see an improvement until you've had lots of growth, so spotting the first signs will be much more difficult than someone with completely bald recipient areas.

Frontal area can start around 3-4 months, crown 5-6 months.

When I had my frontal repair by Dr. Maras, it took around 100 days to see the first baby hairs.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

The waiting is the hardest part man. Best you can do is to take some good photos each month, so when you look back, you can accurately track progress. Trying to see any differences on a day-by-day basis is just guaranteed to drive you crazy.