RE: alpecin shampoo

Hello fellow members 

I just had 4500 grafs done in Turkey and am on day 5. The scabs are there and should surely come off soon. 

I want to be very proactive now and that includes getting a prescription for Monoxil oral to start .. I’m looking for a shampoo and the surgery place recommended this 

alpecin shampoo ? 
Any feedback I’ve read good things and 

basically looking to put together a stack of vitamins , serums and shampoos to enhance this process feel free to let me know if I’m over my head in this ! 

im searching for shampoos and products and thoughts on this one in particular 

alpecin shampoo

thanks Cheers 

A2C23696-311F-4EED-83DC-3FB045CF1E3D.jpeg

Keto shampoos are great but not recommended for daily use. Once every few days max. I use this in between keto wash days and it certainly does give my hair a little kick. But it’s more a kick in terms of aesthetics than any regrowth.

Most clinics advise to start off washing with low ph shampoos post transplant - usually

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cycle said:

Ok cool , so to answer the question referenced have you experienced with this shampoo ? 

I have, didn't notice any difference. Did notice mild improvement with Ketoconazole. That said, I used Revita, which is a lot less harsh than Nizoral and contains caffeine amongst other ingredients. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cycle said:

Ok cool , so to answer the question referenced have you experienced with this shampoo ? 

I have used sebamed anti hairloss shampoo which had caffeine. It's not as good as ketocanazole shampoos. Surely you can use it between ketocanazole shampoo uses but I prefer not to put too much chemicals on scalp to avoid any irritation. Too much shampoo can take away sebum which protects and hydrates the scalp.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

My dad uses whatever soap he can find and still is NW0 😂

All of these are just marketing nonsense. Ketaconazole 2% has some effect but you’ve to leave it on for several minutes for it to be absorbed.

Caffeine doesn’t do anything, I should know I probably take 500mg of it per day, I would’ve never gone bald if it did anything.

Save your money and use some cheap shampoo or just ketaconazole 2% 

Edited by Turkhair