How fragile are the newly grown hairs?

Im at week ten. Most grafts shed weeks 2-4. Seeing new small hairs growing out of my scalp in the hairline since week 8, which is very cool, and I know a bit sooner than average. More appear every few days. How fragile are they? Susceptible to being broken off with wearing a hat, massaging in shampoo etc? I ask because Ive been using gentle skin wipes, neutrogena, 2 times a day last month to keep it clean and combat the pimples that have been cropping up. 1 every 3-4 days.  I have been noticing some short fine hairs on the wipes that look like the new growth. Im not rubbing the area aggressively.  Thoughts? Thanks!

From what I have read on here, once the grafts are anchored in the days after the surgery, they should be safe, minus any external trauma.  After the couple of week mark normal behaviour shouldn't cause problem.  Be careful with the strength of the shampoo.  What you want to avoid are things that cause persistent inflammation to the skin under the surface, which envelope the new hairs.