New hairline seems lower on one side

Okay about 2 days post HT and everything went better than I could've asked for except the fact that the one side of the hairline seems visibly crooked. When we drew the line it didn't appear that way and it was further up where I wanted it but for one reason or another it ended up being much lower on one side and I can't stop stressing over it. Is this something that will be very noticeable when it grows out? 20230327_070815.thumb.jpg.38acfeb8c8b1fd6f28d1142a7b0c7bee.jpg

20230325_160155.jpg

56 minutes ago, Rafael Manelli said:

It might look alright and natural, don’t worry about it. Could also be swelling.

Id be more concerned with the density. It looks quite low.

Depends which way he styles his hair. Density at the very front looks good, if it's (photo left) to right, it should look good.🙏

HAirline design looks natural

8 hours ago, HHH said:

Depends which way he styles his hair. Density at the very front looks good, if it's (photo left) to right, it should look good.🙏

HAirline design looks natural

Thank you I'm hoping it'll turn out natural and density looks pretty good to me as well and towards the back I have pre-existing hair the doctor he'll fill in as needed 

• Moderators

You have some swelling in your forehead which is normal, but because of that it can look different than what it actually is. Wait a few days and you should get a better idea on how the hair line looks.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

@RecycleBin,

I wouldn’t stress too much at this point especially because immediately after surgery you’re going to experience inflamnation, swelling, and other things that may prevent the hairline from looking exactly like it will look when it grows out.

So, even if the position of the hairline looks a little crooked now,, it very well could be because of swelling and other post surgical normalities 

In my opinion, don’t judge a the appearance of the hairline until the results grow in which you won’t see until about 12 to 18 months.

I hope this helps.

Rahal Hair Transplant 

• Like 1

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.