Eugenix Journey- 3224 grafts- NW5v

fhm

Hello Everyone - Its finally done! I received 3224 grafts. 

I am a 35 years old Indian male and started to lose my hair from age 25. I did not take any steps to stop my hair loss.  

Eventually my hair-loss started becoming worse after year 2019 and then I began looking into options that could save my thinning hair. I came across hair transplant option but was cautious as to whom should I trust? I went through several forums, consultations and finally decided that I would go with Eugenix. 

I selected Euginex because the results I saw on this forum, and their conservational approach towards the grafts gave optimum results. 

Other hair transplant clinics told me that in my case, to get decent coverage I would need somewhere around 4500-5500 grafts but Euginex told me that I would need only 3000 grafts to get decent coverage. The idea is that I also need to maintain my donor area for any future surgery, in case I need one. And, for obvious reasons I agree with this approach 100%. I reserved my appointment and surgery date with Euginex in the month of October, 2022. My surgery was planned for March, 2023. 

On March 21, 2023 I reached New Delhi from California, USA. Though my flight was SUPER late but Euginex staff was already waiting for me to drop off to RAMADA hotel. After I reached my Hotel I got a call from Euginex and they sent another driver to pick me from Hotel to Euginex hospital. 

Ramada hotel is quite near to Euginex maybe under 2 miles, so I reached hospital in few minutes and the staff were waiting for me.  They took me in consultation room and walked me through the entire process. My surgery was planned for half day of 21st  March, 2023 and full day on 22nd March, 2023. 

On the first day of my planned surgery, I was injected a small dose of anesthesia to see if my body shows any complications or allergy towards it. Once I got cleared, the staff took some photos of my head for the purpose of surgery. 

The same day, I got a chance to meet Dr. Arika Bansal. She saw my Scalp and told me that 3200 grafts would give a decent coverage then she drew the hairline. She also talked about the conversational approach of taking a minimum grafts from donor area and providing a decent coverage in case the oral Finasteride gives me side-effects. In all honesty, without oral Finasteride I might need another surgery down the line, may be 10 years. Who knows, but it’s always better to prepare for the future! 

After the planning session I went through the payment and it was smooth since I already have an Indian back account. 

After making payment they asked my food preferences and order a delicious Veg Sandwich. After dinner I went straight to surgery room where I was injected with local anesthesia, it was not bad at all though I heard scary stories of how painful it can be. 

Dr. Arika Bansal made 3224 slits in my scalp and left. After that the technician team took over and started extraction and insertion of grafts.  They kept asking me if I have any pain and let them know anytime if I need a break? After around 309 grafts implanted I requested them to continue it to next day as I was done and exhausted after a long and dreadful late flight. They stopped right away and ordered another sandwich for me to take it to the hotel just in case I become hungry again during night. Then I changed my clothes and post-op team walked me through all do's and dont's. They also provided some pain relief medication. 

I went through the same process next day, got enough breaks in between to have tea, water and food. Both days Dr. Priyadarshini Das kept checking on me during the surgery. She frequently stopped by to check on me and review the implanted grafts. Doctors were available anytime I had a question. 

Talking about hospitality culture in Euginex, it is just AWESOME. Each and every staff member treats a patient like family. They are very gentle and polite in their way of communication. 

I read many good stories about the Euginex staff online but I didn’t expect it to be that GOOD. I wouldn’t go in much details as there are so many good stories out already but I would say that the staff made me feel very comfortable. It was just like being at home despite the fact that I was there for a hair transplant surgery. 

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-22 at 4.43.48 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-22 at 4.43.49 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-22 at 4.43.53 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-22 at 4.43.58 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-22 at 4.44.00 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-22 at 4.44.01 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-22 at 4.44.03 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-22 at 4.44.04 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-22 at 4.44.10 PM.jpeg

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...