My Hair Transplant Experience at Choiexpert Hair Clinic in Greece - Dr. Chris Tsakalos - Direct FUE with 2612 Grafts (09.03.2023)

sober

Hello

I'm delighted I finally got a hair transplant! As someone who's been dealing with a receding hairline since I was 18, I was always nervous about undergoing the procedure, even though I live in Turkey, where hair transplant clinics are plenty. However, after much research and consideration, I decided to go for it and chose the Choiexpert hair clinic in Thessaloniki, Greece.

I was extremely picky when selecting a hair clinic for such a significant procedure, but the exceptional skills of Dr. Chris Tsakalos, who performed the entire procedure, from the injections to extraction and implantation, put my mind at ease.   He performed the Direct Implant technique, and to my surprise, I felt nothing discomfort during the entire procedure—2612 graft implanted.

It has been almost a week since my hair transplant, and I'm pleased to share some post-op care pictures with you all. The teamwork at the clinic was outstanding, and I'm impressed with how thorough they were with the post-op care instructions.

So far, I'm delighted with the outcome and eager to share more updated pictures as I recover. I know I still have a long way to go, but I'm hopeful for the future of my hair.

before-hair-transplant1.png

after- hair-transplant(8 hours).jpg

after- hair-transplant(2 days).png

after- hair-transplant(2 days) (1).png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sober said:

Hello

I'm delighted I finally got a hair transplant! As someone who's been dealing with a receding hairline since I was 18, I was always nervous about undergoing the procedure, even though I live in Turkey, where hair transplant clinics are plenty. However, after much research and consideration, I decided to go for it and chose the Choiexpert hair clinic in Thessaloniki, Greece.

I was extremely picky when selecting a hair clinic for such a significant procedure, but the exceptional skills of Dr. Chris Tsakalos, who performed the entire procedure, from the injections to extraction and implantation, put my mind at ease.   He performed the Direct Implant technique, and to my surprise, I felt nothing discomfort during the entire procedure—2612 graft implanted.

It has been almost a week since my hair transplant, and I'm pleased to share some post-op care pictures with you all. The teamwork at the clinic was outstanding, and I'm impressed with how thorough they were with the post-op care instructions.

So far, I'm delighted with the outcome and eager to share more updated pictures as I recover. I know I still have a long way to go, but I'm hopeful for the future of my hair.

before-hair-transplant1.png

after- hair-transplant(8 hours).jpg

after- hair-transplant(2 days).png

after- hair-transplant(2 days) (1).png

Happy growing the design looks very good 👍 

so what made you choose dr Chris tsakalos for your hair transplant ? Was it because he is doing the whole procedure by himself (extractions and implantation of grafts ) ?

also can you tell us the cost of your hair transplant ? Thanks 🙏🏻 

Edited by Belve

1 hour ago, Belve said:

Happy growing the design looks very good 👍 

so what made you choose dr Chris tsakalos for your hair transplant ? Was it because he is doing the whole procedure by himself (extractions and implantation of grafts ) ?

also can you tell us the cost of your hair transplant ? Thanks 🙏🏻 

I'm glad to hear that you liked it! Thank you.

I discovered this clinic through a recommendation by JT.

I chose them because the full procedures are performed only by the doctor, which gave me the confidence to go through with it after years of postponing. Additionally, doctors who work in the clinic  background is impressive, they have experience working in Glasgow.
 I wanted my procedure done with direct implant, and they are specific too.

The total cost of the procedure was 3600 euros, which included hotel accommodation and transportation.

I hope that helps.

8 hours ago, BaldGuy said:

Good luck. It looks clean work. What about the back part of your scalp? are u going to do it next year with dr Chris?

Thank you!

My back part is not fully bald but thin.  I will use Rogaine and some other supplements after one month and  will see if they effects or not and then decide what will i do.  I don't care of back part much  but front.    Also, the clinic recommended I use some supplements for my back part instead planning second session.

23 hours ago, sober said:

I'm glad to hear that you liked it! Thank you.

I discovered this clinic through a recommendation by JT.

I chose them because the full procedures are performed only by the doctor, which gave me the confidence to go through with it after years of postponing. Additionally, doctors who work in the clinic  background is impressive, they have experience working in Glasgow.
 I wanted my procedure done with direct implant, and they are specific too.

The total cost of the procedure was 3600 euros, which included hotel accommodation and transportation.

I hope that helps.

Ok thanks for the information. The price of 3600 euros is really good for a doctor doing all the procedure by himself. I will be following your journey. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Belve said:

Ok thanks for the information. The price of 3600 euros is really good for a doctor doing all the procedure by himself. I will be following your journey. 

You are welcome. Yes indeed!

14 hours ago, Dillpickle123 said:

Never heard of this doctor but work looks clean 

I'm glad you liked it. I'll keep you guys posted with updates when i can.

What drew me to this place was the fact that it's not an advertisement based clinic. I tend to avoid places with inorganic fame, especially in the medical field because the fees you pay are often for their advertising, not the actual procedure. I also wanted to know who would be performing my procedure.

This clinic is completely organic and they don't accept too many patients daily due to the full doctor performing concept. I saw multiple doctors while I was there, and it's truly an underrated place.

16 minutes ago, sober said:

You are welcome. Yes indeed!

I'm glad you liked it. I'll keep you guys posted with updates when i can.

What drew me to this place was the fact that it's not an advertisement based clinic. I tend to avoid places with inorganic fame, especially in the medical field because the fees you pay are often for their advertising, not the actual procedure. I also wanted to know who would be performing my procedure.

This clinic is completely organic and they don't accept too many patients daily due to the full doctor performing concept. I saw multiple doctors while I was there, and it's truly an underrated place.

Yea you may have found a hidden gem for other users of the forum to try as long as the doctor is ethical and does most of the work himself his work and ethics will speak for themselves 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 7/16/2023 at 2:13 AM, kokobingo said:

Hey,

Can you update?

Hello, yes indeed!
It is almost 4,5 months. I don't use anything as a supplement (no minoxidil, no finasteride), and I am super happy with the process I have so far.

4-5month-Chris Tsakalos.jpeg

Edited by sober
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@sober going really good at just 4.5 months my friend....you will see more growth with a better pace now on till 8-9 monts .....will follow your journey closely...Happy growing and keep updating ...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

I took it two months after the procedure (May 25, 2023), right after a haircut. I will take a new one after a haircut and post it here.

This is actual donor photo after hair cut. Shaved to 1mm

image.jpeg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
52 minutes ago, jjalay said:

Can you post some more pictures to show the top and the midscalp a little better?

I had only a frontal area hair transplant, not a  top region. I have enough hair there. The main focus was the frontal area, which is why I am sharing the frontal area. Thank you.

• 4 months later...