VIDEO - 6201 FUE Grafts by Dr. Rahal

Recently, we presented photo results showing a patient who received 6201 grafts and over 13,000 hairs over 2 FUE hair transplant sessions.   I've presented the link below for your reference.  Please see the video below showcasing his result.

You can view the original topic below.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

• Like 1

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

FYI, I apologize for the delayed response but the video has been made private temporarily due to a few technical difficulties. We should have this back up later today.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to see this video. Will it be public again soon?

Please direct medical questions to medical professionals.

NW3, Dr. Rahal, FUE, 3,000 grafts, Summer 2023

Thank you for everybody’s patience on this.  We are in the process of obtaining the necessary permissions needed to present this video and once we obtain them, we will go ahead and repost this.  My apologies for the inconvenience.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant