Topical dut question 0,025% + Trichosol

Patro1995

I have topical dutasteride 0.025% + trichosol. in what amount to apply to have an effect, I am very careful, is it enough three times a week, one milliliter?

second question, I want to add minoxidil, how long to wait after topical dut to apply minoxidil? and the last question, what vitamins are good to eat for such a treatment with dutasteride?

Thank you

I think you're thinking of Tretinoin. Tretinoin can help increase systemic absorption. Trichosol might as well but I think it's more of an alternative to propylene glycol as the carrier solution. Tretinoin scares me on the scalp. 

Edited by sunsurfhair

7 minutes ago, sunsurfhair said:

I think you're thinking of Tretinoin. Tretinoin can help increase systemic absorption. Trichosol might as well but I think it's more of an alternative to propylene glycol as the carrier solution. Tretinoin scares me on the scalp. 

I don't really care about it, I'm just asking how many times a week it's enough for me to lubricate it, because I don't want to use it every day, that's the main thing and in what interval can I use minoxidil

FueCLinic say 2-3x / week : https://www.fueclinic.com/services/treatments/topical-dutasteride/

But it is 0.05% so with 0.025% you can use it 4-6 time / week

Edited by arthurSam
  • Like 1

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

36 minutes ago, arthurSam said:

FueCLinic say 2-3x / week : https://www.fueclinic.com/services/treatments/topical-dutasteride/

But it is 0.05% so with 0.025% you can use it 4-6 time / week

Thanks, after the fin I had severe depression and neurosis. Because I have anxiety disorders and mild depression, that's why I'm afraid to use such things, I would like to minimize everything in use, do you think three times a week is enough to start? If I stop, how long will it take for it to leave my body?

On 3/12/2023 at 9:24 AM, Patro1995 said:

Thanks, after the fin I had severe depression and neurosis. Because I have anxiety disorders and mild depression, that's why I'm afraid to use such things, I would like to minimize everything in use, do you think three times a week is enough to start? If I stop, how long will it take for it to leave my body?

Well I don't know... I experienced bad sides with topical fina at 3x/week 0.025% at 4 months. All was right before but at 4 months I got penil hurt + prostatis symptoms... So I decided to stop it and it is much better now (not completly perfect - stopped from 3 week now).

I would like to try the Xyon Dutasteride wich reduce only DHT by 12% but before ... I will use CosmeRNA (made in Korea with Bioneer SAMiRNA technology) wich will be available soon (in April) and wich have no side effect, and with efficacy almost the same as fina. It disable the androgen receptor in the folicule by modifing the RNA (same technology used for the RNA vaccin for COVID). You only have to use it 1x / week (perhaps less because lastest study shown than caucasian have better result that asiat so they will perhaps decrease the dosage):

Removed

I think that with my minoxidil 1mg/day it will be good and if I am very courageous (or stupid) I will try Xyon duta 1% 1x/week. Xyon recommend to use 2% every day and with the concentration in serum meseared by Xyon in there papers with the Xyon gel, normally it will be ouside the body at same speed as fina. With another topical vehicule I don't know, it depend of the amount of duat wich will go systemic...

I added replenology complement too (nutriment + supplement) :

Removed

But I will NEVER try another topical DUTA with other vehicule than the Xyon one... 

Edited by Melvin- Moderator

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV