Aussie Booked with Dr Das May 2023

Long time lurker from Melbourne , I finally bit the bullet and decided put my trust in Eugenix , Dr Das with an estimated 4200 grafts in may 2023 . Just wanted a bit of input from members on my current situation as I had a average result from a local transplant surgeon in Melbourne 2020 had 3600 grafts put into the frontal third / half .  I'm a Norwood 6  below is my current situation and my 10 day post op photo from my surgery back in 2020. Does it look like 3600 grafts implanted ? Do you believe I'm a good candidate for a second surgery?

Thanks 

20230304_185018.jpg

Screenshot_20230304_195334_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
On 3/4/2023 at 8:11 PM, Stev86 said:

Long time lurker from Melbourne , I finally bit the bullet and decided put my trust in Eugenix , Dr Das with an estimated 4200 grafts in may 2023 . Just wanted a bit of input from members on my current situation as I had a average result from a local transplant surgeon in Melbourne 2020 had 3600 grafts put into the frontal third / half .  I'm a Norwood 6  below is my current situation and my 10 day post op photo from my surgery back in 2020. Does it look like 3600 grafts implanted ? Do you believe I'm a good candidate for a second surgery?

Thanks 

20230304_185018.jpg

@Stev86 I'm also from Melbourne. Which surgeon performed this surgery. It doesn't look like 3,600 grafts. Either way you somehow managed to dodge a bullet by having surgery in Australia. When you have surgery with Dr Das you will be on an entirely different level altogether. All the best!

21 minutes ago, brokenrice said:

Out of curiosity, how much did the Melbourne clinic charge you for the  “3600” grafts? 

I'm going to guess around $8 Aus dollars per graft, or just over $5 USD per graft. But please tell us @Stev86

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/4/2023 at 2:41 PM, Stev86 said:

Thanks 

20230304_185018.jpg

Thanks for sharing your review with us. I am also thinking about taking help from Eugenix regarding my hair treatment. After reading your post, now I trust them more. By the way, if you want to take help from PapersOwl essay writers and want to read about them then you can simply visit https://www.facebook.com/papersowlcom/ here where you will find all the information you need. I always take help from their professional essay writers.

I would love to see more.

On 3/4/2023 at 2:41 PM, Stev86 said:

Thanks 

20230304_185018.jpg

Thanks for sharing, I am also thinking about taking help from Dr Das. I am looking for the essay samples online but i can't find after that one of my friend suggest me this website https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/hate-crime/ here i can see many essay examples which helps me to complete my essay assignmnet.

Thanks for sharing, I am also thinking about taking help from Dr. Das.