Hair transplant surgeon in San Francisco Bay area

greetings,

I am looking for any suggestions of HT surgeon in the San Francisco Bay area? Primarily for some hairline tailoring. Looking forward to your help. Thanks!

17 hours ago, sfman said:

greetings,

I am looking for any suggestions of HT surgeon in the San Francisco Bay area? Primarily for some hairline tailoring. Looking forward to your help. Thanks!

I’m from the Bay Area as well I went to Europe for it there is no one really in the Bay Area are you willing to travel? And is price a factor? How bad is it rn 

Thanks for your reply. I am not willing to travel very far-preferably staying in the SF Bay Area. The work I would need is not extensive-primarily filling out a bit in the hairline due to a previous procedure some 35 years ago.

31 minutes ago, sfman said:

Thanks for your reply. I am not willing to travel very far-preferably staying in the SF Bay Area. The work I would need is not extensive-primarily filling out a bit in the hairline due to a previous procedure some 35 years ago.

Only doc I can think of in California in Dr mohebi I believe he might have an office in sf but is based out of LA

32 minutes ago, sfman said:

Wow 35 years ago? Does it look pluggy

3 hours ago, sfman said:

I just need some “filler” hair around my hairline-nothing to dramatic.

To be honest there’s no one in the Bay Area I would recommend there was one surgeon who was recommended here but his recent results have been very subpar 

I think your money is much better spent taking a 2 hour flight to Vancouver to see Hasson & Wong. 35 year old transplanted grafts can be hard to navigate and you want the most experienced surgeon possible. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...