Which Dr.? Differ Dr Yaman - HT 16.4.23 - 4360 Grafts

Hey Napoli, 

thanks for your words of encouragement. 
When I look in the mirro, I'm really grateful almost every day that it worked out so well for me, but it now feels completely normal to have hair again. 

What you can't see in the photos, however, is that I really need to put gel in my hair, otherwise - despite the very good result - the bald patches will show through. But with these care products it really does look like you have full hair again. 

Edited by Nadall

4 hours ago, Nadall said:

As requested, more photos a month later. I think you can already see the final result and I haven't seen a hairdresser for a while :)
first photo is at medium exposure. Second photo in strong sunlight. 
Thank you all for the nice comments!

image.thumb.jpeg.ebffdc36856673ecfa7bd80667024c36.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.27e6b4f7ed9478e01273160bc11ef7da.jpeg

Thats an excellent result from Dr Yaman. Really natural outcome. Enjoy it bro 🙌

22 hours ago, Nadall said:

Hey Napoli, 

thanks for your words of encouragement. 
When I look in the mirro, I'm really grateful almost every day that it worked out so well for me, but it now feels completely normal to have hair again. 

What you can't see in the photos, however, is that I really need to put gel in my hair, otherwise - despite the very good result - the bald patches will show through. But with these care products it really does look like you have full hair again. 

What I have seen is that hair transplants are an illusion of density beacuse  you can’t achieve the native hair density. 

Btw your result looks excellent and it was 100% successful so I think you did the right choice by selecting dr yaman. 

Im also looking to have a hair transplant and I’m also considering dr yaman as one of my top choices. 

• Like 1