Fuegenix

Mattias

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Mattias said:

Hi,

Hi, Anyone that have any experience with FueGenix in Holland? Have seen several cases with some fantastic results and would be grateful if anyone would share their own experiences.

Kind regards,

Mattias 

Dr munib ahmad frm fuegenix shares so many results over here...i wish thr mite be few guys here who cn share their personal experience with him...he is an excellent surgeon and one of the best in the business ...i wanted to book him for my surgery bt i cudnt afford him...so if u cn thn go for it...

Edited by Archan

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

On 2/26/2023 at 1:29 PM, Mattias said:

Hi,

Hi, Anyone that have any experience with FueGenix in Holland? Have seen several cases with some fantastic results and would be grateful if anyone would share their own experiences.

Kind regards,

Mattias 

Hello! I had a hair transplant at FUEGENIX almost a year ago and i can tell you that it had been a very good decision to have it at this clinic. Dr. Munib was from the start very clear and helpful. Im now almost 10 months post-transplant and the results are better than inexpected!

• Valued Contributor
On 2/26/2023 at 11:29 PM, Mattias said:

Hi,

Kind regards,

Mattias 

I have seen some very natural results from Dr Amhad.