Dr Nader (Reynosa, Mexico) 2,262 Grafs, experience (10/10)

JPM

Today is the 4th after my surgery with Dr. Nader.

I have read great reviews about him and couldn’t agree more. He is very professional, and for sure, he knows what he is doing.

Flight to McAllen, stayed at the Cambria Hotel (great place), went shopping with wife one day before, and the procedure day, we were picked up at 730am at the hotel, which has a 30 min drive to the clinic in Reynosa.

I Sat down for around 1 hour talking to the doctor about my hair loss and experiences. I initially planned to have both my crown and hairline, but after discussing it with Dr. Nader, he recommended just the hairline (which bothers me the most), and we can wait for the crown and try with meds (I don’t want to take fin, but will be trying Minoxidil + Biotin + Nizoral shampoo) 

1. No pain at all, just a little uncomfortable, but I was expecting something painful, and that's, not the case

2. Yes, Tacos are amazing

3. He has a team of +5 nurses, and you always feel safe and in good hands

4. Since it was only my hairline, I didn’t have to cut my whole hair. Something that I am grateful for

5. 2,262 Grafs, (UF1: 310, UF2: 732, UF3: 1,154, UF4: 66)

6. In The first part, you are lying down trying to rest, then you eat (ate with my wife, that was waiting for me in a room by herself with wifi and TV), and for the last part, you can watch Netflix (watched a complete 2.5-hour movie and a couple of The Office episodes) 

I can't wait to start seeing my results!

Right now still taking meds and using a cap to go out.

Let me know if there are any questions. Happy to help

7E6E34F5-C4B6-4FB6-A2C3-BC69BBDCFE24.jpeg

2ABF588B-4E22-4109-BC81-0CC0A2864A48.jpeg

E7A29D80-3A17-4933-B519-CED050F0BF16.jpeg

21930A32-F3B2-4FC3-8367-7D5D29531401.jpeg

Hi, looks good man. I actually have my appointment set up with Dr. Nader in November. He's that booked up lol. My hair is very similar to yours. He told me it would be better to do my frontal area first. I wanted to do both the frontal and crown but he suggested the frontal for the time being 

• 3 months later...