sore scalp and bulbous lump on end of fallen hair follicle!

Uk_lad

Just wondering if anyone else has this. Rogaine, whether that be foam or liquid causes my scalp to become very sore. I dont use it anymore, and not even sure if it is related to my use of this product, but my scalp, especially the crown area, has intermitent sore patches. Randomly, they seem to be most noticable when a slight force is pushed down on them, like a pillow. This is hard to explain because i can put my hand over my hair and scalp and feel no pain or sensation, but if i directly place my hand down on the area i can feel it, anyone else had this? lol

another questiion that i have not every really been able to get an answer too, is the fact that id say 20% of my lost hairs, come out with a bulbus semi hard thing (transparent/semi yellowish in colour) around the root of the hair follice. Its almost as if the skin is forcing the follicle out. The only thing i can say its similar too, would be a black head, when you ease that out on your face, but mine have a hair follicle still attached, and force their way to the surface of the scalp on their own. Is this normal hairloss?