Are these scabs or dislodged grafts from first night’s sleep?

Hey all,

Wondering if you can help. I am very worried as I had a FUE HT on Thursday (530 grafts top up) and when I looked on my bed after the first night’s sleep I saw what I thought could have been 20-40 grafts on the bed even though I’ve been extremely careful and followed all the rules (slept with a neck pillow on two pillows). I am worried that loads of grafts fell out when it was only a small procedure, and it also seems way too early for shedding. I just wanted to check whether you think they are grafts or just scabs (maybe from the donor) and whether this is normal, as there has been no bleeding at all from the recipient area and like I say I have been very careful and not banged my head at all on anything. I am sending some pictures on here to show you what they looked like, they were shaped like hairs but they were red, and it was hard to tell whether there were actual hairs in them. There are some small hairs in the pics with no scabs attached, but these could just be hairs that would shed like usual?

Thank you very much for all your help.

41D9CCBB-0619-481D-953A-AF375A0A4C30.jpeg

591E6C18-39B2-48EE-A0C1-798C3772A51D.jpeg

6507002C-E36E-4E1C-BE55-C62723DF9DD9.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Spring15 said:

It couldn't be the recipient area if you were sleeping on your back with a neck pillow, must be from donor area

Would there have been bleeding in the recipient area if for whatever reason it touched something during the night? It is worth noting there was no plaster or bandage on my donor area either. It was just the shape of the scabs looked like they could be grafts, but could be my paranoia…

thanks!

46 minutes ago, philjones33 said:

Would there have been bleeding in the recipient area if for whatever reason it touched something during the night? It is worth noting there was no plaster or bandage on my donor area either. It was just the shape of the scabs looked like they could be grafts, but could be my paranoia…

thanks!

I highly doubt it would be the recipient area. I bumped my head a day after surgery, lightly but no grafts came out or even looked even close to being dislodged. Looks more like donor debris to me. I'm over 3 weeks post op and I still have donor flakes