Where do we begin? Keen for a Turkey HT but it's like a needle in a haystack!

On 2/25/2023 at 3:09 PM, mrk said:

Sure, spam us these manchester clinics then, go on... ??

Spam? Please stop resorting to childish behaviour.

I was trying to help you and have already told you I went to The Hair Growth Centre on Deansgate.

With my procedure the surgeons did the pre-op work (checking blood pressure and medical checks etc), drew the hairline, and extracted the grafts, but they had technicians who then implanted the grafts. I think that's why they are able to do it at that price as it means the surgeon can do a couple a day.

Some on here would maybe call that a 'hair mill' way of doing things, and although it would be better to have the surgeon do 100% of the surgery, you aren't going to get that at that price.

I have also seen targeted Facebook ads from other companies so they are not the only ones offering hair transplants at that price range. 

Have a look around. Do some research. Phone company's for consultations. But stop being rude to people who are just trying to help you.

Edited by Hans - Webmaster
Removed promotional link

I was going to start a thread similar to this but since this thread is here: How do people feel about the possibility of continued earthquakes causing travel problems or worse? I've decided to go with Dr. Pekiner based on my need for mostly BHT and the results I've seen.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2023 at 2:17 PM, LATom1980 said:

I’ve found several by just googling, then researching, watching their videos, etc. For price Turkey is the place even with a plane ticket. Their clinics look like Beverly Hills clinics. My question ? Has anyone on here had a transplant in Turkey?

There are only a handful of reliable clinics in Turkey (that we know of). Those ones you've googled will potentially give less than desirable results with donor overharvesting. I had my transplant in Turkey with Dr Pekiner this year, if not him the only surgeon I would consider in Turkey is Dr Keser otherwise I would go somewhere else

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TedsDead said:

I was going to start a thread similar to this but since this thread is here: How do people feel about the possibility of continued earthquakes causing travel problems or worse? I've decided to go with Dr. Pekiner based on my need for mostly BHT and the results I've seen.

You mean you won't use your donor & will use your beard/body hair grafts? Do you have a weak donor? 

8 hours ago, Spring15 said:

There are only a handful of reliable clinics in Turkey (that we know of). Those ones you've googled will potentially give less than desirable results with donor overharvesting. I had my transplant in Turkey with Dr Pekiner this year, if not him the only surgeon I would consider in Turkey is Dr Keser otherwise I would go somewhere else