4120 FUE Dr laorwong absolute hair Thailand

Jamos1982

• Valued Contributor

For just 4 months this is perfect  ...from my experience 4th month is just starting phase of growth and you already covered a good ground ....see the difference Picsart_23-05-27_17-47-20-280.thumb.jpg.0373becbb40c03d332086bb233ac4ec5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

1 hour ago, Jamos1982 said:

Thanks everyone I know it’s still early but someone reckons my hairline is not natural looking and that graft placement was done poorly on hairline what’s everyone’s thoughts 

Honestly Dr laorwong does great job in rest part of HT but doesn’t make the best natural hairlines when i saw his 100+ cases and compared. He makes them without much irregularities and makes them too much symmetrical (left and right part of hairline exactly or near about exact same but naturally one side is more higher (balding look) than other which is normally the left side for most if they comb hair towards right. (Its not a rule though but most people its true) these 2 things make hairline more natural.

I think you need to wait out full results  because with dense packed hairline you get option of styling it to make it look natural. (You can hide one of the corner of hairline with hair by combing which takes out the “too much symmetrical “aspect and with dense hair its tough to see if irregularities are missing or not.

only widows peak in hairline allows surgeons to get away with slightly unnatural hairlines. With U pattern its tough especially when hair are very short.

image.jpeg.144db39e0ec6bb96a8fd582cb1208864.jpeg

That's really impressive for only 4 months, looks really natural to me. You should be very happy. Some people critique the shape of hair lines but who really cares as long as it's dense it will look great in day to day life

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Spring15 said:

That's really impressive for only 4 months, looks really natural to me. You should be very happy. Some people critique the shape of hair lines but who really cares as long as it's dense it will look great in day to day life

Thank you mate that’s what I think also. Hair transplant are never perfect 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor
34 minutes ago, Jamos1982 said:

Thank you Archan you also will have a fantastic result I can tell!

You welcome..and thanks mate..

--> My Thread

3 hours ago, HairEnthusiast101 said:

Wow. Does the donor feel still good to you or did those 4K grafts for sure make it thinner?

Hey doner still feels same as pre op this is what it currently looks like now F11BEA85-D3D5-4CC3-B1A5-E3381FBF5EE1.thumb.png.5bdbc6a791f05493f8c2fc8a6d706f9c.png

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor

This is fantastic growth at this stage...in harsh sunlight it is looking good ...and the donor seems excellent and untouched....you are going to have a home run my friend ...

--> My Thread

Even in harsh daylight it doesn't really look that you had a surgery at all. This is peak delivery even more so for just 4 months. 

Usually I am always a bit scared of +3500 grafts in one go and a lot of "poor results" around here coincidentally were through these numbers but you aren't just an early grower but a great responder to the procedure itself. As long as you keep taking meds I think you are set for life. 

14 hours ago, AlexMeister21 said:

Wow, this looks like a one-and-done procedure. Congrats!

Thank you it’s looking that way even dr laorwong said so much growth for only 4 months might need another for crown but I’m taking meds so let’s see after 12 month if it fills in as I know crown takes a lot longer so pretty happy so far