Has anyone had success with prp treatment?

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Hah6788887 said:

If so. please detail  your experience and the timeline etc

Yeh i had...its not going to grow ur hair whr there is no root...bt it helps in boosting grafts which are miniaturised and make thm fuller and thicker and tht helps in coverage...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

11 minutes ago, Archan said:

Yeh i had...its not going to grow ur hair whr there is no root...bt it helps in boosting grafts which are miniaturised and make thm fuller and thicker and tht helps in coverage...

How often do you do it? How many sessions did it take you to see results? I have miniaturized hair as a diffuse thinner so I'm considering prp

• Valued Contributor
15 minutes ago, Hah6788887 said:

How often do you do it? How many sessions did it take you to see results? I have miniaturized hair as a diffuse thinner so I'm considering prp

Generally doctor advice to take 3-4 seatings in first year and thn 1-2 seatings frm 2nd year for the maintenance ...

And thn u shud also be on medication aftr consulting a good doctor so prp sessions with medications .will really help u if u have diffused hairloss ....u may nt need a transplant if everything goes well and suits ur body...😊

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

i have used prp injections monthly for the last 7 months. 3 prior to hair transplant and so far 4 after ht and will continue for at least 12 months then taper to every 3 months. i am also doing other things to boost the hair. i  look at it as a whole. everything must be in sync for best results. 1. nutrition internal/external, hair products(biotin), ph balanced shampoo, dht reduction (nizoral) , stimulation ( scalp circulation (niacin/caffeine tonic ,scalp massage, micro needling), minoxidil, prp.  i wish i had taken pics before and aft to show some of you what is possible. the only reason i had a hair transplant was to fill the frontal hairline and temples a bit. so far i can say with confidence is that all of that has improved my entire hair quality( texture, density , hair fall.  i have to mention that i am 66 years old  and did not want to leave anything on the table and i am glad i did.