FUT Transplant Blurred Vision and Vertigo

Hi All

Am 30 days FUT post op and experiencing incredible scalp tightness and numbness which my doc said would dissipate with time.  However, have blurred vision and vertigo which make it almost impossible to work/work out.  Anyone else out there experience the same?  Very frustrating, any assistance much appreciated.

Regards,

RVB

• Valued Contributor

@RVB I experienced tightness and definitely numbness which in my case back in the day persisted for 6 months (things have improved since then). As to vertigo and vision I would definitely be speaking with your doctor who performed this FUT. All the best!

Edited by Gatsby

Scalp tightness and numbness are common. They usually resolve on their own over time. However blurred vision and vertigo are not typical side effects.

They could be related to the hair transplant surgery or could be due to other factors. As these symptoms could be indicative of a more serious underlying condition, I would recommend that you reach out to your doctor for a thorough evaluation. In the meantime, avoid activities that could put you at risk for injury, such as working out or operating heavy machinery, until these symptoms have resolved.

Please keep me updated on your progress! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Good luck on your recovery.